13

The first thing Wonpil sees when he wakes up was a sleeping Dowoon, a heavenly sight for him. He took time to admire him and tried hard not to squeal or poke Dowoon's cheek.

"Cute~"

"Your cuter"

"MWO?!" Wonpil's eyes grew wider after the reply while Dowoon just laughed. Soon he opened his eyes and smiled.

"If you thought you were talking in your mind then ooooh where you mistaken"

"I-I wasn't t-talking a-about y-you I was t-talking about a-a show"

" Then why are you blushing"

"B-because I-It's a habit a-and i-its just a-awkward"

"You made it that way boo" Dowoon turned away and tried to go back to sleep while Wonpil looked at him with an confused expression.

"Your going back to sleep already?"

"What time is it?" Wonpil looked at the clock then back at Dowoon

"7:15"

"Its sleepy time babe" He turned back around and wrapped his arms around Wonpil and before Wonpil could say anything, Dowoon fell asleep.

"What even are we? He confessed last night but now he acts like everything's normal" Wonpil looked at Dowoon and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"M-mwo?"

"What's wrong? Your tense and you sighed."

"Um..Its just homework. Not sure if I finished it all"

"You sure?"

"N-ne." Dowoon looked at Wonpil with concern in his eyes while Wonpil just gave off a nervous smile.

"Your lying. What's wrong"

"N-nothing..Um y-you said it's sleepy time sooo.. see ya"

"Your not tired considering you wake up at this time everyday refreshed then ever" Wonpil's cheeks began to heat up and Dowoon reached out and cupped his face.

"What's wrong"

"The thing is, I f-forgot"

"No you didn't"

"W-what are we?" Dowoon looked at Wonpil with an surprised expression, making Wonpil feel a bit small under the gaze.

"S-see I-I didn't w-want t-to-"

"What do you want us to be?"

"W-whatever y-you want us t-to be I d-don't know"

"Well, I'd like to ask you something" Wonpil covered his face with a pillow so nobody could see how red his face was about to become.

"Would you, Kim Wonpil, Like to be my boyfriend and the highlight of my life?" Wonpil nodded his head, while it was still covered by a pillow.

"Why are you covering your beautiful face?"

"My face is really red."

"It's cute" Dowoon kissed the top of Wonpil's head and laughed.

"Awww you guys are so cute"

"Not as cute as us" Wonpil and Dowoon looked to see Jae, Brian, & Sungjin at the door.

"Guys let's just hangout today. First you two need to get ready."

"Yeah stop smooching"