8

As soon as school was over, They headed off to band practice.

They reached a certain building and went through numerous halls after going up from the elevator and they finally reached a room. Inside had their instruments and they went over and began to set everything up while Wonpil sat and watched.

"UUUUUUUUUGH WHERES BRIAN" Jae threw his pencil and crossed his arms. Soon Brian came walking in with chips and looked at Jae with an pissed expression on his face

"It's YoungK. Say it with me now, Young..K,  Young..K-"

"Shut the fuck up and help us with the lyrics Brian"

"You guys are sooo in love"

"I could say the same for you and Wonpil over there" Soon enough Wonpil coughed on his saliva while Dowoon exploded in laughter.

"That's adorable. He isn't gay" Jae did a 360 spin and looked at Dowoon then back at Wonpil and he pulled down his glasses and snorted.

"And I don't look like chicken little"

"What's that supposed to mean Jae?"

"That's hyung to you bitch! And it's what you make of it" He shrugged and went over and leaned on Brian.

"There so cute, it's sickening. They should just ask each other out already. The flirting makes me want to puke and jump out a window"

"Agreed. Even the way they talk on the phone, It makes me want to go deaf."

"Oh you poor baby" They began to giggle which caught the attention of Brian and Jae.

"Ew. Let's get practicing. Wonpil can you sing some of these lines for us?"

"Um...ok I guess" The boys got in their position and soon the music started up. Wonpil took a deap breathe and let go.

"I hate me now
seolleji anneun naega shireo
nae maeumi eonjengabuteo
deoneun baneunghajil ana eh"

Everyone stopped playing and looked at Wonpil in shock.

"I-I knew I-I shouldn't h-have ever s-sang-"

"YOUR VOICE IS A BLESSING"

"Yeah your voice is pretty good onepeel. You should join the band"

"Should I?"

"Of course! We need you"

"More like you need him" and Jae whispered the rest to Brian, causing him to erupt into a fit of cackles.

"Alrighty let's meet tomorrow at 10:30 ish? Sungjin couldn't make shit. Late ass fucker"

Everyone headed out while Wonpil stayed and helped Dowoon out back his stuff.

"Wanna stay over at my place for the night?" Dowoon looked up at him and shot him one of his brightest smiles.

"Sure!"

"Great, I'll text you the address and I'll pick you up in a bit. Jae is gonna be so happy your leaving though" Wonpil turned around and glared at Dowoon

"And why would that be?"

"A free night with Brian at his house" They giggled for a while and they headed out. Jae and Brian were already in the car and were talking about some shit of some sort.

They hopped into the car and they were off. They dropped of Brian and Dowoon and they went home.

"Jae I'm going to spend the night over at Dowoon's"