43

Wonpil looked at his hand that was laced with Dowoon's and smiled in satisfaction. He was happy with him by his side. Beyond happy In fact. They had their moments when they would fight, and to think of it, they were dumb. They had their moments when they'd be nothing but happy and fluffy. They'd have their times when things would go wrong, they'd be lost or confused, but they always found a way to overcome it all. In all, Dowoon is his everything. He loved the way Dowoon smiled and looked at him. He loved Dowoon's voice and how deep it is. Wonpil loved how caring Dowoon is. Too sum it up, he loved Dowoon in general, and hoped that they'd stay together.

He looked at Dowoon and gave one of his brightest smiles. He loved Dowoon's brown orbs that he would get lost in, from time to time. Just Dowoon being next to him made his heart flutter.

"What?" Wonpil snapped out of his trance to see a smiling Dowoon.

"Nothing. I was just thinking"

"About?"

"Um...you.."

"Your too fucking cute I swear." Dowoon leaned over and pecked Wonpil's lips and his smile seemed to only grow bigger.

"Dowoon"

"Hm?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you even more prince."

"It's just more then that. I was pretty much lost before you came into my life. I didn't really believe in myself. I doubted myself everyday. I listened to what people told me and said to me. My life was basically a mess. That's was until you showed up, and I'm glad you did. You changed everything for me. Now I'm happier and it's because of you."

"I'm beyond glad your in my life too. You taught me a lot piri. I don't know, I was basically an asshole. I'm not gonna lie, I'll be one sometimes but not as much as before. You basically changed the way I see things most of the time. I'm happier because I have you in my life now. I don't know if I'm getting ahead of myself but I already think about a future with you. Most people do that but I'm really serious about it. Because, I'm not letting you go for anything."

"I'm not letting you go either" Wonpil gave off his brightest smile and gently squeezed Dowoon's hand, causing the younger to laugh. Dowoon wrapped his arm around Wonpil, as he began to snuggle up to him.

"You hang out at my place a lot"

"Only because your here piri. Plus we used to hang out at my place so it's only fair. Hm?"

"Your right"

"Gosh. Your too cute. Night prince"

"Night woonie"

***

Wonpil woke up for the 4th time that night. He couldn't go to sleep. He tried to quietly sing himself to sleep, he also tried to listen to Dowoon's heartbeat until he went to sleep, and lastly, he actually began to count imaginary sheep. Although it knocked him out, it only lasted for a while. Then, he would wake up and just stare at the sealing.

Finally, he resorted to his last option.

"Warm milk" He slithered his way out of Dowoon's grasp and headed downstairs to the kitchen. He did a little dance while retrieving the milk from the fridge.

"Mm. It's cold" Wonpil went off to heat it until he felt something grab him. He dropped the milk and turned around but was soon pinned against the wall. He looked to see it was someone he didn't expect to see in his own home.

"M-Mina—"

"Shut up. Listen here, your gonna stay silent and do what I say and if you don't, your not going to like the results" out of fear, he nodded. How did she even get in?

"You need to break up with Dowoon"

"What?! I—"

"You are going to do it"

"I'm not going to do it!"

"If you don't, I'll kill him." Mina soon pulled a dagger from behind her and gave off a sickening grin.

"You wouldn't! I thought you liked him"

"If I can't have him to myself you can't have him alive then. Simple. "

"Mina please. I don't want to be without him"

"Listen, it's either he dies, or you break up with him. What's it going to be?"

"I—" Wonpil heard Dowoon calling him from upstairs. His eyes switched back to Mina, who was honestly scaring the living shit out of him.

"I..I'll break up with him..."

"Great choice—"

"Only if you promise you won't hurt him afterwards. If you guys do end up together somehow, I want you to care for him. I want you to always be there for him and never let him go. Appreciate every little gesture or thing he does. Those moments are precious. Make him feel special. Because, he is special. For me, please?"

"Really—"

"Please!"

"Fine. I want you away from him"

"Give me a week"

"Why—"

"A week. It's just one week, then I'll break up with him"

"Alright. That gives you enough time to pack"

"Pack?!"

"You know, your halmeoni who lives in Seoul? Your moving there. You'll get a new number and everything. Don't bother tell anyone. Not even that Jae guy."

"A-Alright then.."

"I'll text you the rest of the info. Enjoy the rest of your night Wonpil" and with that, Mina left into the darkness. Dowoon rushed down and spotted Wonpil against the wall and the spilt milk on the floor.

"Wonpil. What happened?"

"Nothing. Let's just go back to bed."