19

Yet again, they gathered at a new restaurant at the resort with the rest of the class and Wonpil was covering his face. His eyes still being puffy from crying and his face was still red. Sungjin was off sitting with his girlfriend While Jae and Brian just where whispering something to each other. Dowoon just looked at Wonpil and had a smile on his face. Soon his phone vibrated.

itsYoungK:
Yah what's wrong with u. Ur staring at him with this cheesy ass smile.

Dowoonie‼️:
Cuz he's my boyfriend.

itsYoungK:
Y'all made up?😱

Dowoonie‼️:
I saw u guys creeping at the door...

itsYoungK:
.......

Dowoonie‼️:
.........

Brian put down his phone and looked the other way, knowing Dowoon was going to look at him with a questioning look. He poked Jae and leaned over to whisper to him.

"He's on to us"

"What the hell why-"

"Shhhh! Dowoon knew we were looking at them from the door.."

"Oh shit...that's awkward. Isn't he gonna question us?"

"That's why I'm not looking him!"

"You guys are bad at whispering" they looked over to see Dowoon staring at them and Wonpil who uncovered his face a bit just to give a questioning look.

"Peek-a-boo PiriPiri" Wonpil's face grew red and covered up his face from Jae, who was currently laughing like a psychopath.

"Jae hyung, I'm sorry but, that wasn't funny"

"It is to me Wonpil" Soon Mr.Jung walked over to check on them and noticed Wonpil coved up his face.

"Wonpil can we speak for a second?" He nodded and followed Mr.Jung out.

"What's going on?"

"N-Nothing hyung."

"Wonpil uncover your face please" He hesitated but did as he was told.

"Were you crying..?"

"Y-yes"

"Why? You know you can talk to me right?"

"Y-Yes but I don't want to talk about it hyung. It's in the past."

"Wonpil your eyes are really puffy and your face-"

"I'm fine hyung"

"It was Dowoon hm"

"W-what?"

"I asked if it was Dowoon" Wonpil grew a bit pale and didn't say anything. Mr.Jung only smiled at him and he put his hand on Wonpil's shoulder.

"I know you guys are in a relationship. It's quite obvious" Wonpil still kept his mouth shut. He just tried to avert his gaze away from Mr.Jung.

"Just give it time. I can see how much you guys care for each other. He seems to love you a lot" He nodded and cracked a smile.