40

"Pose! Ah Jae why" A flash of a camera went of and Jae continued to do silly poses towards the camera.

"Aish your never serious hm?"

"Nope. But you love that im never serious though"

"Your right" Brian leaned in and swiftly kissed Jae on the lips.

"Wow your too corny bri"

"Psh whatever. Is it wrong for your boyfriend to be kind?"

"Of course burger kang" Brian took Jae's hand and interlaced his fingers with his soulmates. He flashed him a smile and they continued on their walk to make more memories together, hand in hand.

"Man it's been a while since our last Jaehyungparkian moment bri bri"

"Honestly. We've been caught up in Dopil drama man."

"Dopil?"

"Dowoon and Wonpil duuuuh. I thought the creator of 'jaehyungparkian' would get it hm?"

"Well obviously not. What should we call Sungjin and Jennie? Sungjen? Jenjin?"

"I don't know man....I don't know"

"The world of ships man...the world of ships... but our ship is the best riiiiiiiiggghhhht?"

"Of course Jae the bae"

"Of course I'm bae hell. I'm Jaehyung Park duh."

"I thought you were my boyfriend"

"I am Bri— oooo you sly dog"

"Only for you~"

"You guys are corny" The two boys turn around to see Sungjin and Jennie, hand in hand,with a basket, smiles plastered on both of their faces. Jae leaned over into brain's ear so the couple couldn't hear him.

"Ew their love is so straight it's making my crookedness go straight"

"Noo not my chicken. We gotta get out before they ask us to—"

"Do you guys wanna join us for a double date?" Jennie smiled and Brian groaned mentally but gave a big smile.

"It's too late Jae. Too late."

"Of course Jennie ssi! Where we heading?"

"Mm we're going to have a picnic at the park. Let's go!"

Sungjin and Jennie leaded them so the Jaehyungparkian duo followed behind them. They watched how Jennie and Sungjin would flirt from time to time making them cringe.

***

"Woonie~"

"Mm?"

"Can we—"

"Watch the teletubbies?"

"Yes~~" Dowoon rolled off the bed and landed flat on his face, only to groan, not from the pain, but in annoyance.
Why teletubbies? Why not Elmo? Dora the explorer? Pororo?

"Baby, can I just ask"

"Go ahead"

"Why... why teletubbies. We should watch stranger things"

"Jae hyung watches that with Brian hyung."

"We should watch that too"

"That seems unoriginal. That's their thing. We should find our thing, and teletubbies should be it! I mean, only if you want to!" Dowoon looked at his boyfriend and his heart ached. He can't say no but he wants to.