37

Jae, Brian, Sungjin, and Junhyeok all headed into the house together. It's game night and they all pretty much decided that it was time for them to spend time together again. They headed to the living room but came to a halt when they heard noises coming from upstairs.

"What the hell is that sound?"

"Let's check?" They headed up and the sound got louder and louder with each step the took. Finally they stopped at Wonpil's room and they could hear everything clearly.

"FUCK PIRI"

"It's hurts woonie!!!" Some groans followed after and all the boys could do was scrunch up their faces.

"Fuck this shit I'm out" Junhyeok walked back downstairs while the three boys remained.

"Wait Brian"

"Yes Jae what is it"

"This is Wonpil and Dowoon right?....that little boy is touching our kid....OH HELL NAH"

"WERE COMING WONPIL" Sungjin bursted through the door and covered his eyes.

"GET YOUR FLAKY LITTLE HANDS OFF WONPIL"

Dowoon and Wonpil stared up at the boys and had an confused expression on their face. Was it  so wrong to play twister? Or maybe is it because they started without them.

They opened their eyes and saw what was really going on. Dowoon and Wonpil. Playing. Twister. The game were it's actually possible to turn yourself into a human pretzel. Twister. The game where you can snap your limbs in under a minute. Twister. The game where children under 12 get together and play because their that bored.

"Oh shit...y'all was playing twister"

"Yeah..what did it look like we were doing Jae hyung? Where's Junhyeok hyung?"

"Well you see Wonpil, Junhyeok sorta dipped cuz um....from outside it kinda sounded like-"

"DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE JAE"

"HE NEEDS TO KNOW SUNGJIN. PLUS, CALL ME HYUNG YOU PUNK"

"IM GONNA GO GET JUNHYEOK" the boys all turned around and stared at Brian.

"Yo bri...you didn't have to yell that part out."

"Fine...It's just..I didn't think you guys would hear me" He turned around and walked out in search for the grossed out child that goes by the name oh Junhyeok.

"I should've brought Rose! She would have so much fun with us"

"Boooy if you don't. No no nooooo. This is a BNO"

"BNO?"

"Boys.Night.Out"

"Jae hyung it's still like 3:25"

"BOYS NIGHT OUT"

"Ooooh Sungjin hyung you should tell us more about Rose!" Wonpil found his way out of the little knot he was in with Dowoon and went off to sit on his bed, Excitement clearly written across his brown orbs. Sungjin gave off a toothy grin and sat over by Wonpil and signaled for the other two to come over. They boys complied and sat next to them.

"Well Rose is absolutely extraordinary. I don't know, it's kinda fast and stuff already but when I'm around her, I feel like I can actually breathe. There was this missing piece to my heart and she seems to be the missing puzzle piece. It's like I'm complete with her around. Her smile shines brighter than a thousand suns. Rose is a goddess"

"Awwww Sungjin hyung you seem to be really into her. Are you guys officially dating?"

"About that"