22

"DOLLAR DOLLAR. HARUACHIME JEONBU TANGJIN"

"Shut the fuck up Jae"

"Don't tell me to shut up you brat! And that's Jae hyung to you Sungjin ssi!"

"I don't give 2 fucks anymore!" He turns around with a puffy face and had dried tears on his cheeks.

"Well daaamn. What's wrong man? You make it look like you just got dumped or something"

"......"

"Wait...yo did you-"

"GET DUMPED? YEAH I DID GET DUMPED MAN. FUCKING JAEBUM STOLE MY GIRL" Wonpil, Dowoon, &a Brian walked out and went over to hang out with the boys but stopped and looked at the condition of Sungjin.

"Sungjin hyung...what's wrong?" Wonpil walked over to Sungjin and frowned.

"His girl dumped him" Jae casually let out.

"Aww, Sungjin hyung. It's going to be ok. We're here for you!" Wonpil gave him a hug and Sungjin returned one. What could he do? Wonpil hugs are the best hugs.

"Yeah we'll help you Sungjin hyung! Don't cry over some stupid ass girl! I told you it's better being gay but nooooo-"

"Dowoon ah, I think your going too far" Brian put his hand on Dowoon's shoulder and sent a glare, but, Dowoon shrugged it off.

"Thank you guys..I don't know..we've been together for a while and she just left me" Soon Mr.Jung walked into the hall and smiled.

"Alright boys. We're leaving in a bit so go get your things ready" The boys nodded and Mr.Jung went off.

"Sungjin Hyung! Maybe we could all watch a movie! Y'know to take your mind off of all the negativity!"

"Sure Wonpil. Thank you"

"No problem hyung" They parted ways and went off to go get their things

***

" I feel bad for Sungjin hyung."

"Me too" Wonpil rested his head on Dowoon's shoulder and looked out the window of the bus. He admired the scenery they passed by but never forgot the heartbroken look on Sungjin's face.

"He loved her a lot. I could tell by the way he would look at her. He probably feels like the other half of him left.."

"Well damn. Well we're gonna spend time with him and help him recover. I told him it was better to be gay-"

"Yah! Dowoon don't"

"Sorry Piri"

"It's fine woonie. I just hope Sungjin hyung gets better soon" Dowoon nods and looked over to Wonpil. He admired everything about him. Apparently he was staring too long because Wonpil's cheeks began to turn red.

"W-what's wrong?"

"Why are you so beautiful?"

"Oh..um...I don't..I don't know...."

"Kim Wonpil: Will anyone know the secret to his beauty?"

"Your really handsome though. I don't know why you always give me compliments when I should be giving you them. Your so charming!"

"Thank you baby. I give you compliments because they should be given to you 24/7"

"Yo-You heard me?!"

"Of course. It was directed to me right?"

"It was supposed to be said in my head..." Wonpil slouched into the chair and hid his face on Dowoon's chest.