17

"Dowoon"

"Hm?" His voice still being a tone deeper, causing Wonpil to shudder. His voice was already deep enough for his age but once it got deeper, Wonpil seemed a bit spooked? Confused? Ecstatic? It couldn't be any of those. There was nothing to describe it.

"Your voice.."

"What about it?"

"I-It's a tone deeper then usual" Dowoon looked at him with a confused expression while Wonpil's face was only starting to heat up.

"It is?"

"Ye-yes." Soon the teacher came in and told them their all going out to dinner. Dowoon sent off a smirk before heading out.

"Why does he always have to smirk?"

"Cuz I can baby. Cmon" he held out his hand and Wonpil gladly took it. They met up with the rest of the group and headed out to go with the class. Wonpil leaned over to Brian and looked over at Dowoon.

"Hyung, isn't Dowoon's voice a bit...different?"

"What you mean?"

"Dowoonie"

"Hm?" Wonpil tried to come up with something to say and only managed a simple hi, Causing Dowoon to laugh.

"Hey cutie" Wonpil leaned back over to Brian and while Brian nodded his head in agreement.

"You right, you right. He sounds like a grown man, even though I'm older then him. Maybe it's like that because of the lack of sleep? It sounds a bit seductive y'know so it might lure in more girls-"

"Yah. That's enough" Wonpil glared at him and went back to Dowoon and held his hand, making Brian snort.

"Yah Dowoon what's up with your voice"

"Nothing hyung. Wonpil said something about it too" Brian eyes widened in shock while Sungjin kept the same wide smile on his face, Jae was starting to smile too.

"Did you...call me hyung?" Dowoon nodded casually and acted like nothing happened whatsoever.

"Damn. It's just.. you haven't called any of us that in a while. You ok?"

"Mhm" They three boys went silent while Wonpil and Dowoon looked at them in confusion.

"OUR MAKNAE DOWOON IS BACK"

"Aya it isn't that bi-" before he could finish they all gave a group hug and Wonpil was finding a way to get out of it. He loved hugs, that was one thing. He loved them so much he sometimes gave them to random strangers, but this, this was too much. He was loosing air little by little so the best thing to do at the moment was elbow someone in the ribs. So, that's what he did.

"AYA!!" Soon everyone who was in the very hall with the boys stared at them.

"Who did that?!"

"Jae calm down people are-"

"NO SUNGJIN who the hell hit me in the ribs!?!" Wonpil's face was clearly red and he didn't want to give it off so he hid his face in Dowoon's shoulder. Dowoon noticed and leaned down to question him.

"Did you do that?" Wonpil nodded his head and Dowoon sighed.

"Ah sorry Jae hyung. You guys were squeezing me and I tried to move and..y'know that happened haha" Dowoon gave a smile and Jae calmed down, for a bit. Dowoon sent a smile and Wonpil gave a nervous one. As they continued their way to dinner, guilt began to build up Wonpil. He didn't like that Dowoon took the blame, he knew he did it, and the feeling wouldn't go away. He looked a bit paler and Dowoon noticed it.