52

"Daddy" Dowoon jolted up But laid back down again.

"Hm?"

"Why won't Sungjin hyung Let you tell me?"

"He's a cockblocker baby boy. He ruined a good chance of education."

"Oh...he's not in here...you can tell me now!"

"Damn, a bit sneaky are we?" Dowoon rolled over and went next to Wonpil and smirked.

"Ok, what I was saying earlier.." Dowoon looked around to see if Sungjin would jump out. He was clear, but just in case, he used a soft whisper tone.

"The joke 'the back is the best view' meant that your—"

"NO NO NO nO NO. I TOLD YOU THIS ALREADY" the two boys turned their attention to Sungjin, who had bursted through the door.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!?"

"EXCUSE ME DOWOON?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HYUNG?!" Dowoon slammed his face into a pillow while Wonpil rested his head on his hand.

"Wonpil your very very very bad. You tried to deceive me!"

"Sorry Sungjin hyung.."

"Good thing I showed up. Or else it would've gotten worse!" Sungjin patter Wonpil's head and walked off to Dowoon to flick him on top off the head, which caused the boy to jolt up.

"Well I have to leave so take care guys. And if I find out he learned anything, you all are going to pay for it!"

"It's not like he's your kid..."

"What was that Dowoon?"

"Oh nothing hyung! Nothing at all..." Sungjin said his goodbyes and left the room. Wonpil looked over to Dowoon and saw his annoyed expression.

"Do you not like Sungjin hyung?"

"It's not that. Sungjin hyung is a cockblock."

"Oh...why don't you just tell me now? He's leaving"

"He'll probably just jump out of nowhere. There's always your birthday piri. It's this month so I'll tell you then. Your old enough"

"Oh..that long?"

"Sadly. You would've been a scholar already but your second eomma decided to hold you back a grade."

"But I don't want to though" Dowoon laced his fingers with Wonpil's and smiled at the pouting boy.

"It's ok cutie. 25 more days Alright?" Wonpil nodded and leaned on Dowoon.

"I love you~"

"I love you too cutie"

***

"JUNHYEOKIE HYEOK COME HERE"

"Hyeokie we didn't finish taking pictures yet!"

"You guys are crazy!" Junhyeok was currently hiding in his closet while Jae and Brian went out to find him to take family photos. They finally found him and opened the closet, which caused Junhyeok to sigh and come out the closet.

"Haha! Junhyeok's coming out the closet! Get it jae? Cuz he cane out the closet, which means he's gay and he also came out a real—"

"Yes Brian we get it. Haha good one but not good enough. Your funny though."

"Thank you sweetie. Cmon Junhyeokie. Let's go!"

"What ever happened to Dowoon and Wonpil??"

"They are corrupted and kinky."

"Oooh that daddy thing is still going on?"

"Yes hyeokie, now don't get yourself into it"

"Why would I? That's a bit...weird...like in America people are over here calling their appas 'daddy' so when you meet ur ideal match your over here calling them that and when you go over to your actual appa it's kinda weird. Especially if you still call him 'daddy' right?" Brian and Jae stopped in their tracks and looked at the boy.

"Wow Junhyeok...I...you kind of..I don't know...ruined the fun of it..?" Jae ran his hand through his hair while Brian wrapped his arms around Jae and wiped his fake tears on him.

"Geez...it's not like you weren't doing the same. You seem totally against the fact that Wonpil calls Dowoon daddy"

"Not me! It's Jae—"

"BRIAN" Junhyeok gave off a small laugh and walked off, leaving Brian and Jae in his room.

"Brian your always exposing me..."

"Aw I didn't mean it. I'm sorry babe"

"It's fine. Let's just go get those pictures of Junhyeok" Jae held out his hand and Brian gladly took it.

"Let's go Brian—"

"Jae"

"Hm?" Brian smiled at Jae and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I love you"

"Aw Bri Bri! I love you too!"

__________________________________

:))))))

LOOK AT BABY SUNGJIN OMLLLLLLLLLL HES SO FUCKING CUTE OMF WHY 😤😤😤

They gave him pigtails 😭😭😂😂😂😤😤‼️‼️💖

I'll be on social media and I swear I run into some weird junk or sum idek man.

u can follow my day6 acc if u want

@daysixue

:))))