27

"No no no no NO!" Dowoon was currently pacing about in his room. His mother was coming home today. It's not like she was going to notice him,right? She never does. He thought about it and calmed down.

"It's not like she'll notice anyway...I'll just go hang with piri when she comes home" He nodded to himself, satisfied with his little plan. He looked over to the clock and saw the time, 3:27. She was about to be home soon. He went out to get ready and by the time he was going to go downstairs to get the keys and leave, he heard the front door open.

"Holy jisoos not now" He rolled his eyes and headed downstairs. Dowoon looked over to see his mother in the living room. He picked up the keys and before he could leave he heard his name being called on.

"Dowoon..come here sweetheart" hearing the little pet name made him cringe. Dowoon walked over to her current location and looked at her and kept a poker face.

"Can we..talk?"

"Why do you wanna talk all of a sudden? It's not like you wanted to do that before"

"Dowoon"

"Can I leave?"

"Please...Can we just talk?" Dowoon groaned and took a seat beside her. All he wanted to do was give his everlasting love & affection to his boyfriend but instead, he had to sit next to one of the people he despised.

"I know I haven't talked to you in a while.."

"8 years" She tensed up hearing the amount being given. Pain and regret were the only things she felt at the moment. Tears began to gather around her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have ever treated you like that..I'm your mother and I haven't been acting like one. I've neglected you and I see why you-"

"Listen, I don't need this. Your just realizing everything just because I said something. If I never did then you wouldn't even spare me a glance." He got up and she immediately grabbed his arm. He looked at her and she let go.

"W-Where are you going?"

"To my boyfriends house. Not that you would even care. Anyway bye" He walked off and left the house, leaving his mother to cry to herself and regret the things she did in the past.

                               ***

"Piri!" Was the first thing Dowoon said when he entered Wonpil's house. He had the keys to the house so it wouldn't be a surprise as in to how he got in. He heard a quick "woonie!" And turned to see Wonpil coming down the stairs with a big smile plastered on his face, making Dowoon smile even wider.

"What's up prince?" Dowoon embraced him into a tight hug and kissed the tip of his nose, making Wonpil giggle out of pure happiness.

"Nothing much, just organizing. What's up with you?"

"Stuff" Dowoon casually shrugged but recalled to when his mother was just in the living room pouring out her empty apologies.

"Wanna talk about that..stuff?"

"Mm sure I guess" They headed up to Wonpil's room and as soon as they were seated on the bed, Dowoon wrapped his arms around Wonpil and held him.

"So what stuff happened?"

"My mom came home today"

"Oh.."

"Yeah she tried to apologize and shit but I didn't accept it. She was crying and everything"

"Why not?!"

"She neglected me for 8 years. She wouldn't even be saying sorry if I didn't say anything. She wouldn't even take notice"