15

"I've locked you guys in and your not getting out" That was the last thing Park Jae said before leaving the house with Brian. Leaving Dowoon and Wonpil, trapped in the room.

"Yah! Jae hyung! Open the door!!" Wonpil tried his best to find a way to open the door but failed miserably. Dowoon walked over and tried but failed as well.

"Fucking ass wipe" Dowoon punched the door and took a seat at Wonpil's desk.

"I-Is he se-serious?!"

"Apparently. He locked us in your room and I'm pretty sure he left" Dowoon took out 2 pencils and began to drum on the desk while Wonpil paced around trying to calm down.

"Baby, calm down. He'll eventually open the door soon." Wonpil groaned and took a seat on the bed. Dowoon walked over and took a seat next to him and wrapped his arms around Wonpil.

"We're going to be ok." He leaned over and kissed him in his cheek, causing Wonpil to calm down a bit.

"Jae hyung doesn't come back until 12 or after.." Dowoon hummed in reply.

"The more time I get to spend with you beautiful" Hearing this, made Wonpil blush, Something, Dowoon gets him to do too much. Silence took over the room but it wasn't bad. It was rather peaceful and soothing. Wonpil rested his head on Dowoon's chest and listened to his steady heartbeat while Dowoon played around with Wonpil's hair.

"I'm soft now because of you. I feel like I've somewhat lost my tough reputation around the guys"

"Jae hyung says you used to be very respectful and caring towards them."

"I guess. But not as much anymore. I just have some new reputation but I think it's going to be torn down soon"

"Because of me?"

"It's nothing bad sunshine." Wonpil hummed in reply and started to play with Dowoon's hands.

"You remind me of a teddy bear"

"My appa used to call me that when I was younger" Soon a frown took over Wonpil's face and the atmosphere no longer felt soothing.

"Where is your appa, if you don't mind me asking"

"H-he died in a car accident..."

"Mianhae. I shouldn't have asked. My appa left when I was 2 so.."

"That's terrible"

"Doesn't matter. He didn't care enough to stick around" the room was filled with tension and Dowoon decided to fix it.

"Moving on..What's up with you and kids movies?"

"They seem better. But I don't watch them most of the time"

"Aish. Your 17"

"Wouldn't matter. Your 16 and your out watching horror movies and other creepy stuff"

"I know how to handle them. Plus I'm able to watch things like that at my age.Im just one year younger then you"

"Your saying?"

"I'm somewhat more mature than you? In that matter atleast. Maybe our ages are switched or something. Don't take it the wrong way babe"

"I won't." He started to hum a song while Dowoon listened.

"Dowoon"

"Hm?"

"What were you and Sungjin talking about yesterday?"

"It's nothing cutie. Don't worry too much about it"

"Ok.."

"You look adorable today" Dowoon snatched the black cap off of Wonpil's head and wore it while Wonpil hid in his hoodie.