25

Dowoon woke up and looked to see that Wonpil wasn't awake yet. He admired Wonpil so much. He could see why Sungjin liked him, but it wasn't fair. He's dating Wonpil and he cares so much about him. He called dibs first! Now he's going to have to try his best to keep him away from Sungjin. Soon, Wonpil opened his eyes and looked over to Dowoon.

"Morning sunshine" Dowoon leaned over and gave him a little peck on the lips, causing Wonpil to smile in content.

"Morning woonie. You woke up earlier then me..did you sleep?" Dowoon looks over to read the clock, 7:15. He's been up a few minutes before the given time.

"Yeah I slept last night. I just decided to wake up I guess" He was trying to find a way to tell Wonpil what was going on, although it was simple enough. But, he couldn't find the right words. It seemed stupid but it's the thing he's currently dealing with.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Hm?"

"I asked if something was bothering you..."

"Yeah actually I have to tell you something." Dowoon looked over to Wonpil and tried his best to keep a smile on his face. Sadly, he failed to do so.

"So um...it's what happened last night. The thing is..."

"If it's because of you not telling me it's fine I guess. You were just stressed"

"No that's just part of why...Ok so let me just get this out of my system" Dowoon sighed and Wonpil looked scared.

"Ok..the thing is..Sungjin likes you"

"W-WHAT?"

"Yeah.."

"So what's going on...Are you trying to make me date him?!" Wonpil started to shake until Dowoon held his hand and squeezed it in reassurance.

"No baby. I just had to tell you that. I'm not letting him take you from me"

"Then...whats gonna happen? I can't just avoid Sungjin hyung out of the blue."

"Well I don't know. He said he wasn't going to stop until he makes you his."

"Doesn't he know I'm dating you?! We make it pretty obvious...don't we?"

"Obviously. Sungjin just doesn't know when to cool his shit" Wonpil looked over to the ceiling and sighed. That was the last thing he wanted to hear. Wonpil loved Sungjin, as an older brother atleast. He just didn't want to hurt him in any way.

"Jae and Brian said they would try to help"

"How?"

"I don't even know" Jae and Brian weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. So, they were skeptical as in what was to happen with the little plan the two boys had. Hopefully, their plan was bulletproof.

"He's not taking you away from me..I love you too much y'know?" Wonpil nodded. He loved Dowoon too much to let him go. Plus, Sungjin doesn't make him feel any way peculiar. It's just a brotherly love thing that's going on. For Wonpil, of course. Dowoon, didn't like the sudden change in Sungjin. He knew Wonpil was dating Dowoon, but continued to pursue after him. It was annoying.

Soon enough Dowoon & Wonpil's phone vibrated and it was a text from Sungjin. Apparently they were having band practice. How could he have band practice with such a situation like this?! Dowoon looked at Wonpil and sighed. It's about time to up his protection game. He was just going to ignore Sungjin and keep Wonpil away from him.