32

Wonpil hummed as he walked over to his locker. Happiness spread through this whole body and he was technically glowing with it. Oh how he loved school. He put in the code for his locker and as soon as he opened it, a teddy bear fell on top of him and an envelope followed after it.

"What is this???" He looked up and a bouquet of roses sat on the top shelf of the locker. This obviously had to be the work of the one and only, Yoon Dowoon. Wonpil picked up the envelope and opened it. How cliché he thought.

To, The light of my world:

Every second, and every hour,
You make my heart bloom, just like a flower.

Your the light of my world, Your the one I want to hold, Especially when the day is cold.

I love you with all my heart, and I hope we never grow apart.

Enjoy your day prince!!

~Dowoon

A smile crept onto Wonpil's face as he finished reading the letter.

"What the fuck is your gay ass smiling about" he heard a voice ring through his ear. The same voice he didn't want to hear again and was pretty sure he didn't have to. He turned around and noticed Jaebum, Yugyeum, and someone he hasn't quite seen before.

"Is this the fag you've been talking about? He's pathetic" the random kid pointed at Wonpil and gave off a look, as if he was the nastiest person he's ever seen.

"Not as pathetic as you three dweebs"

"Back at it again with your smart ass remarks huh?" Yugyeum walked closer to him and the other two laughed.

"It's common sense in general. It's sad that you have so much free time, that you go and pick on someone. Just because you simply have nothing better to do in your life. Actually, I'm not even quite sure that you possess such a thing"

"The fuck are you? Professer. I-fucking-think-I-know-it-all?" The three boys laughed at the insanely retarded insult.

"No I simply know I'm Kim Wonpil, the kid who's smarter then the three of you combined. Anywho, don't you have a girlfriend to attend to Jaebum, or did she leave you like everyone else? I'd see why she left. Your an complete ass"

"Oh really now huh? Dowoon is just playing around with your feelings you fag. He doesn't even care for you. He's just leading you on because he said it the nice thing to do. He doesn't love someone as ugly as you"

"T-That's a lie"

"He told me so. Your just a pathetic ass bitch who can't do anything. Give up, Plus, get your facts straight. I broke up with Yeona. I got other girls coming up to me with better intentions." Jaebum pushed Wonpil into his locker and laughed.

"See? You can't do anything"

"Fucking loser"

"The hell you gonna do man? Cry?" Cry was the opposite of what they got from Wonpil. A lunch full of rage was more of the answer. A swift movement of his fist going across Yugyeom's face knocked him to the ground, leaving a bruise.

"If you keep standing there like the damn pabos you are, you'll get hit too!!"

"Let's go bitch!" Jaebum grabbed into Wonpil's collar and was about to send a punch until Wonpil kneed him in the gut. Now Wonpil isn't the one to usually hit people, more like let them hit him and he walks away. But, Wonpil want going to out up with their bullshit today, or ever again.

"KIM WONPIL, IM JAEBUM, KIM YUGYEUM, AND KIM JINHYUNG. MY OFFICE NOW!" The three boys squirmed under the principles gaze. All except Wonpil. He kept a stoic face that his no emotion whatsoever. Jaebum let go of Wonpil's collar and Wonpil dusted himself off. As for the other boys, They already started their journey to the office. Wonpil and Jaebum looked at each other in disgust and headed off to the hell chamber.

***

"YAH DOWOON"

"Hm?" Brian finally caught up to Dowoon after running in the hall to meet up with the younger.

"Won...Pil"

"Oh the gift I left him? Ah I hope he likes it but i don't know. I haven't seen him in 1st period so I'm worried"

"You dumb fuck! Your man got into a fight! He got suspended"

"What the.?! With who? Who the hell touched piri!!?" Dowoon's expression changed from happy, to nervous, then to angry. He looked pretty confused from the outside.

"It was Jaebum, Yugyeum and Jinyoung. They were apparently bothering him and soon enough Wonpil sent a punch and hit Yugyeum and then he kneed Jaebum in the gut. I don't know what happened to that Jinyoung guy tho"

"Yah Watch. Once I fucking see those idiots-"

"Your dumb. You'll get in trouble"

"They touched piri!"

"More like your little sunshine touched them. He sent the first punches"

"They still bothered him..."

"Ah listen dude. Don't do any dumb ass shit. I'm off to class" Dowoon nodded and Brian went off to his classes.

"Don't do anything dumb huh" he thought to himself. He smirked and went off to class.

***

"Oh Wonpil Sweetie why did you do that?"

"I-I d-don't know eo-eomma. They were b-bullying me s-so I just got r-really upset." Tears escapes Wonpil's eyes and his mother held him.

"Don't cry pil. It's going to be alright"

"N-No it's n-not eomma! Wh-what if people get scared o-of me and th-think I'm m-mean? I'm n-not mean...." his voice shrunk with every word that escaped him mouth.

"When someone bothers you, ignore them. They may seem mean and intimidating but you have to know, you gotta live your life Wonpil. They don't run it, you do. They can't tell you what you are, who you are, and what your gonna be like their a god of some sort. Your a wonderful boy Wonpil-ah. Don't let them tell you otherwise, ok sweetheart?"

"Y-yes eomma. Thank you"

"No problem sprout. Now as soon as we get home, get cleaned up. I'll make you your favorite! Gimbap!"

"YAYYYY!!" His eomma giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"No matter how smart you get, your still a little child. My child"

________________________________________

So um like I know I said I would have updated yesterday but like things changed so I mean...atleast I can update today kekeke.