33

"Hey"

"You"

"There"

"Where?"

"Over"

"There?"

"Over where?"

"Under there"

"Under wher- Jae...."

"BAHAHHAHA GOT YOU BRIAN" Jae fell off the park bench and started cackling, and at this rate, he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"Ah babe it isn't even that funny"

"ITS HILARIOUS"

"No jae...no it's not..haha"

"Your no fun bri bri"

"Sorry babe..."

"Ew"

"Gross"

"Disgusting"

"SHUT UP WONPIL, DOWOON, AND SUNGJIN!! I'm just waiting for junhyeok to come over already. You guys are boring and un sweg"

"Better shut yo ass up before Wonpil fight you too"

"Ah, can we not talk about that? It's something I'm really not proud of..."

"Shut your ass up Dowoon your making your bae uncomfortable"

"Sorry prince"

"It's ok woonie"

"Hey guys" Junhyeok waved from the distance and the rest of the boys copied the action with a smile.

"YOOO JUNHYEOKIE WHATS UP HOMIE FROM THE OTHER SI-"

"Jae hush...people are staring"

"That's hyung to you sungjin" Sungjin rolled his eyes and was about to say something until his phone vibrated. A little smile appeared of his face and the rest of the boys looked at him.

"What's got you smiling Sungjin"

"Eh I got a surprise date in a few so I gotta go"

"Aaaah my man Sungjin hyung on a date huh? You on a roll Sungjin hyung."

"Aigoo it's nothing much. Anywho gotta go. See you guys tomorrow"

"Bye hyuuung~!"

"Goodbyyeee Sungjin the player"

"Bye Sungjin hyung"

"GO GET EM SUNGJIN" Jae wiped away a fake tear and waved Sungjin off.

                                  ***

Sungjin took a seat at an outside cafe and looked around. His surprise date should be coming at any minute and to be honest, he is pretty much nervous as fuck.

He was too busy looking around and freaking out about what he was going to say to see that his date already arrived.

"Um, hello. Are you the guy I'm supposed to meet?" He jolted at the sudden question and turned to see a beautiful brunette standing in front of him with a shy smile.

"Ah yes. I suppose your the girl I'm supposed to meet huh?" He shot her a smile and she giggled.

"I'm Jennie Kim"

"I'm Park Sungjin"

________________________________________

So sorry for the really short chapter. I'll work on a longer one for you guys. I haven't updated in a few days so I just wanted to update something for y'all. Anywho, I hope you guys are doing good and that ur healthy.

DAY

6

TEASER

JAE

AND

SUNGJIN

VOCALS

KILLED

MEEEEE

Oh god youngk is next I wasn't ready omyyyyyyyyyy

Btw sorry if the chapter is confusing.

Happy late Halloween 🎃 :)