18

Wonpil went out and looked for Jisu. But little did he know, when he was some feet away, off searching for Jisu, Mina sneaked into His shared room with Dowoon and locked the door.

"Hey oppa"

"Get out out out bitch"

"Aww but oppa, I just want to hang out with you" She twirled her hair in her hand and began to approach Dowoon.

"Listen, get out. This room is for me and Wonpil only." She walked closer to him and only giggled.

"Oppa, your so handsome. Have I told you that?"

"Mina, your so fucking annoying. Have I told YOU that" he backed up due to her getting too close and fell on his bed. She hovered over him and pulled his collar.

"Oppa.."

"Fuck off!" She pulled him closer until they were a few inches apart.

"Oppa kiss me"

"BITCH NO" Soon the door opened and it wasn't a pleasant surprise for who saw what was happing. Wonpil stood there with Brian and tears were in his eyes.

"Won-" Wonpil didn't even stay. He walked off and cried. Brian came and ripped Mina off of Dowoon and threw her out the room [not literally] he stood and stared at Dowoon.

"Bro seriously.."

"I swear it wasn't like that. She fucking approached me"

"And you couldn't get her off?!"

"BRO DO YOU SEE THAT BITCH'S GRIP? She fucking cornered me. SHE EVEN LOCKED THE DOOR" Dowoon got up and groaned.

"I need to go talk to him-"

"You need to give him space. I'll let him sleep in Jae's room and I'll sleep in here."

"But I need to-"

"What you new to do is give him space because the last thing he wants to see is you. Not to be rude or anything" Dowoon nodded and soon tears gathered at his eyes. Brian sat next to him and comforted him.

"I need to text Jae to go get him.."

itsYoungK:
Jae can you go look for Wonpil?

SwegChickenLittle🐔:
What happened with him? Can't Dowoon go get him?

itsYoungK:
Uuum I think Dowoon is the last person he would wanna see

SwegChickenLittle🐔:
Wtf happened now?

itsYoungK:
Mina. Dowoon. Wonpil saw. He cried and left. Dowoon didn't do it tho. Mina did. But Wonpil got the wrong idea and it pretty much looked like Dowoon was cheating. Like the scene was pretty bad. So now Wonpil's out crying somewhere. Let him stay in our room tonight. I'm staying in Dowoon's room.

SwegChickenLittle🐔:
What the actual fuck. Dowoon gonna get iiiit

itsYoungK:
Don't hurt him he's already crying up a river sooo. Plus it wasn't rlly his fault. It was Mina. I think she tricked Wonpil about the whole Jisu thing.

SwegChickenLittle🐔:
Aish this maknae. Alright I'll go look. Bye

itsYoungK:
Bye 💓

SwegChickenLittle🐔:
❤️

***

"H-he lied to me J-Jae hyung" Jae was currently trying to calm down Wonpil in his room and it wasn't going too well.