9

"Wonpil" Wonpil turned around and saw Dowoon reach out to him.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a while" He went down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it and inside laid a ring

"I've loved you ever since that dumb text I first sent. Ever since then I've felt the urge to protect you and..I just love you so much. Everything about you shines brighter than 1,000 suns, So Kim Wonpil, will you marry me?"

"YESS OF COURSE. 1000 TIMES YES"

"So pancakes it is?" Wonpil looked up and Saw Dowoon sitting across from him in the diner and the waitress was standing there taking their order.

"U-um yeah.." The waitress nodded and wrote down their order and when she looked up, she winked at them and left.

"What..the actual..fuck"

"Isn't that lady 40!?" Dowoon and Wonpil looked at each other with an disgusted look on their face and looked at the waitress who was smirking at them from the counter.

"I'm disgusted I don't think I can eat" They looked at her for the final time until Dowoon's eyes lit up.

"I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Let's lead her on!"

"No thank you. Do it yourself" Wonpil covered his face with the menu so he couldn't see that lady's stare but OOOOOh he could sure feel it

"Alright whatever you say boo" Dowoon looked at the lady and sent off a wink, making her bite her lip in lust, on the other hand Wonpil was trying his best not to burst out in laughter. 

She walked over and handed their food and Dowoon blew a kiss towards her. He made a signal for her to come forward and she leaned in. Wonpil's face began to turn a dark shade of red from holding in his laughter

Right when they were a few inches away Dowoon made her close her eyes, and he leaned in and whispered "Fuck off you perv." She leaned away and looked at him with an bewildered look while Wonpil began cackling.

"Bye hoe" He waved her off and began to eat his pancakes while Wonpil was out here still cackling and it didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon.

"Just know I'm raising your bill"

"Just know I'll be out to tell your manager that your flirting on the job"

"Mainhae" She groaned and walked off to go behind the counter.

"I'm done with people these days" Wonpil began to eat his pancakes and tried hard not to think about what just happened so he wouldn't choke on them and die

"I hope I'm not one of those people babe"

"Of course not! I enjoy your presence a lot actually. Your my favorite person, I love you a lot actually"

"Oh do you now?" Wonpil's eyes grew wider as he realized what he just said.

"N-not like t-that a-at all I-it's j-just"

"I was joking. Unless you do like me" Dowoon shot him a smirk and Wonpil just looked down.

"Shut up and eat. We have to leave soon"

"Alright eomma" After they finished eating Dowoon payed, after arguing with Wonpil for 5 minutes about who was going to pay because Wonpil felt bad and wanted to pay but that clearly was "unacceptable" because Dowoon thought he should pay, They headed out for practice. As soon as they walked in, Jae,Brian,& Sungjin had their eyes glued to them.

"Yah! Pictures last longer" Dowoon did a pose and everyone began to laugh.

"We should get started. Anywho, Wonpil, we got a keyboard set for you over there by your lover" Brian punched him and Jae realized what he said

"I mean lobster.. yeah.....lobster haha" Wonpil looked at Dowoon with a confused look and Dowoon shot him the same expression.

"Erm...let's get practicing "