41

"OpPa wHy aRE yOu LIkE thIs? oMo" Wonpil repeated while him and Dowoon began their walk home. Dowoon laughed and held onto Wonpil's hand and gently squeezed it.

"That was the worst thing I've ever been put through." Wonpil nodded and shivered at the thought of going with them on another date.

"It was cute I guess. At least Sungjin hyung is happy. He was so heartbroken before when Yeona left him. Now Jisoo is a new start."

"True. He looks happier with her then he was with Yeona" Wonpil nodded and soon his phone buzzed and he took it out to see something that shattered his heart. He stopped walking and let go of Dowoon's hand. Dowoon turned around and looked at Wonpil with conceded due to his sudden action.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Instead of a reply, Wonpil broke down in crying and Dowoon went to his side and held him.

"Piri what happened? What's wrong" Wonpil continued to cry and Dowoon knew it was best to let him calm down before he could speak. They stood in the exact same spot for a while until Wonpil finally calmed down.

"Ready to tell me what's wrong?" Wonpil nodded his head and Dowoon was prepared to listen.

"Simon Shelton died..."

"Mm...I'm sorry but..Who is that?"

"The Wonderful Man who played Tinky Winky" Dowoon had to pause for a second then look back at Wonpil. He saw that Wonpil was clearly upset with the situation so all he could do his hold onto him and comfort him.

"Wanna go to my place for a while?"

"Yeah. Jae hyung would probably make fun of me for crying if I went home"

"He shouldn't" Dowoon held out his hand and Wonpil gladly took it and they were off to Dowoon's house. But neither of them knew, someone was watching and things weren't going to be the same.

***

"Where's wonfeel? He should be home by now. WHERES WONFEEL BRIAN?!"

"Yo I don't know Jae. He's probably out with Dowoon, y'know like always"

"Yeah but those crazy kids would be back by now" Brian nodded but kept his gaze on the tv screen, which bothered Jae somehow.

"KANG YOUNGHYUN"

"Oh shit"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING OR ARE EYEBALLS LITERALLY GLUED TO THE TV"

"I hear you sweetie. It's just my favorite show is on and—"

"So your tv show is more important then me, Jaehyung Park, The most wonderful, The most handsomest, and coolest person on this planet?"

"No baby it's—"

"It's like that alright. I see how it is"

"Jae"

"Brian" Jae turned around and decided he was going to ignore Brian.

"Jae. Look at me please" Jae didn't respond and instead of looking at him, Jae kept his gaze away and walked off.

"Jae! Listen that's not how it is. I was listening. I'd rather listen to you then this...boringly....awesome..tv show" Jae clicked his tongue and went up to his room leaving Brian in the living room. Brian got up and followed Jae to his room only to find that the door is locked.

"Jae...open the door please.." There was still no response.

"Alright Jae. I'm leaving now. Bye.." Instwad of leaving, Brian slouched down by the door and ran his fingers through his hair.