54

Dowoon pulled up at the house and could hear music blowing out from the house. He shuttered, put his headphones on, exited the car, and headed to the door. He unlocked the door and ran into the house and straight to Wonpil's room. When he tried to open it, it was locked.

"Fuck...Oh god...WONPIL OPEN THE DOOR BABE PLEASE" There was no response. Dowoon began to freak out because he felt like Jae or Brian, or even worse, the both of them would come up to him. Dowoon rushed to pull out his phone and text Wonpil.

Dowoonie‼️:
BBY OPEN THE DOOR

WorldsGreatestBeauty💓:
O ur here?

Dowoonie‼️:
Yes!!!!!!! Please open the door 😭😭😭

On queue, the door opened, and Dowoon ran into the room and locked the door. He turned around and came face to face with Wonpil.

"Oh gosh, I don't know if I want to go back out there"

"I don't want to go out there at all..."

"Then how are we going to leave babe? And I swear if you say the window—"

"Why the window??? We can just stay here." Dowoon snaked his arms around Wonpil and pulled him closer to him, leaving them a few inches apart, causing Wonpil's cheeks to turn red.

"Aww your so cute. Why so red?"

"N-No reason...it's nothing."

"Why so shy baby boy?"

"Because my heart skips a beat when your this close to me.."

"Your beyond fucking cute" Wonpil gave Dowoon a quick on the lips and smiled.

"I want a longer kiss~"

"Your addicted"

"Only for you—"

"wONPiL~ COME SING WITH ME AND BRIAn"

"YEAH COME sING wITH Us!"

The couple froze and stared at each other, fear beginning to swallow them.

"We need to hide...." Dowoon grabbed Wonpil's hand and they hid in the wardrobe closet. Soon enough they could hear jae and Brian burst through the door. It was locked.

"ONEPEEL~ where you at boy???"

"Did he go to his boyfriends house?"

"He probably did go when we were singing."

"Let's go bri bri. We can sing without him."

"But we need a feminine voice in the song!"

"Yeah..Wonpil's voice is very feminine."

"MY VOICE IS NOT FEMININE! YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS!" Jae and Brian turned to the area they heard the voice to see Wonpil sending a death glare their way and a disappointed Dowoon.

"Ah so we found you!"

"Yeah you did and I'm not going to be singing with you!"

"Cmon Wonpil! Sing with us~ Dowoon your hERe! You can sing the deep parts of the song."

"I.Think.Not" Dowoon went out of the closet, wrapped his arms around Wonpil, and rested his head on his shoulder.

"You guys are no fun.."

"Yeah! No fun!"

"Well you guys made fun of my singing voice....."

"All we said is it's very feminine."