14

"You like school...why?" Dowoon and Wonpil walked through the halls, while Dowoon carried Wonpil's books, Wonpil sauntered on the way to class.

"School is fun"

"How? It's boring. Some of these people are annoying and the teachers are a pain"

"Why pay attention to the negative when there's also a positive side" They walked into the classroom, where Mina was sitting.

"Oppas! I've been waiting for you guys!"

"Oh...yaaaay" They took a seat near each other and Mina moved over to their location.

"Wonpil oppa! Can I let you in on a little secret?"

"Ne go ahead" Mina leaned in and giggled and Dowoon decided to lean in too because, well what the hell.

"Jisu has a crush on you!" Wonpil and Dowoon's eyes widened and Mina just giggled.

"How does she have a crush on me and she doesn't even know me"

"Your gorgeous silly!"

"Mianhae, but he already has his eyes on someone" Dowoon sat back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"Oh oppa! I've been meaning to tell you this!"

"Ne?"

"I love you so much! You should date me!" Wonpil coughed and dropped the pencil he was currently holding while Dowoon just had a poker face.

"Um.."

"Tell me your answer later. Wonpil oppa, who do you like? Dowoon oppa said you have your eye on someone"

"Actually-"

"Ooh you and Jisu would be perfect."

"Mina-ssi-"

"So cute!"

"Mina! Hush! Jebal.." Soon the bell rang and they went to their normal seats.

"Wonpil-ah, can you go to the library to help Mrs.Lee?"

"Ne" he got his stuff and headed out to the library.

"joheun achim, Mrs.Lee. What do you need help with?"

"Oh I don't need help. You just have to stay here."

"Wae?"

"Something about learning an really old lesson and that you shouldn't be in it because it'll only burden you"

"Ah aniyo, I wouldn't mind"

"Well you have to stay here Wonpil-ah."

"Ne" he took a seat at one of the tables, only soon to feel his phone vibrate.

Dowoonie‼️:
Save me

World'sGreatestBeauty💓:
Wae? What's wrong?

Dowoonie‼️:
Mina is being annoying and we're learning this lesson that I've already learned but the teacher says that the whole class doesn't get it because of the test results so idk y I'm here even tho I didn't do the test. I wanna help the librarian too

World'sGreatestBeauty💓:
Mianhae. I'm actually not helping the librarian. She said the teacher only sent me out because ik the lesson ~(^_^)~

Dowoonie‼️:
Wtf. I'm leaving then. I don't need these stupid lessons that I've already learned.

World'sGreatestBeauty💓:
u may have learned them but have you aced them?