48

Wonpil woke up to the feeling of Dowoon's arms around him. He turned around to see Dowoon still sleeping, but they've been basically in a sitting position the whole time.

"That's a bad position for him to be in..he's probably very uncomfortable.." Wonpil successfully squirmed his way out of Dowoon's hold and got Dowoon to lay down on the pillow.After doing so, he got up and headed out into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

"I don't know what Dowoon wants..."

"Maybe a death sentence huh Kim?" Wonpil jumped at the voice and turned to see Mina.

"Mina—"

"What the fuck where you doing last night"

"I don't know. You tell me, since your literally watching my every move"

"Watch your damn tone you pussy ass bitch before I kill you instead of him. Were you trying to tell him? Do you really want him dead?"

"No! I wasn't trying to tell him, but. He cares. I don't want him to worry.."

"Listen enough of this bullshit. You need to keep your mouth shut"

"I know.."

"Well Your week is almost over. It's soon time to leave him. He'll be better off without you"

"Wonpil, why is she here? Is she right? About..what you said?" Mina and Wonpil turned around to see Dowoon looking at them. Wonpil could tell he was hurt. It was shown in his eyes very well, while he tried to keep an unfazed expression to throw away the feeling.

"Dowoon. I didn't want you—"

"So this is why you were acting weird huh?"

"Dowoon that's not the full story—"

"Then what is? All I need to know is, you were planning to leave me and you planned it out with some hoe."

"Dowoon—"

"I thought you were smarter than that Wonpil. If you were planning to leave why didn't you just do it right away and get it over with? It would've done you better—"

"That's because I don't want to break up with you!! She's—"

"Tell him. He's going to die regardless. You just talked too much Wonpil"

"Don't hurt him..please..Mina you can kill me but not him! I don't care if it's me!"

"Wonpil! What the hell is happening?! "

"Dowoon. I didn't want to break up with you! She's making me. She threatened to kill you if I didn't break up with you and leave." The two heard clapping and looked over to see Mina giving them a sick grin.

"Great. He knows. You confessed. I hope you enjoy your little boyfriend dying right in front of you hm?"

"N-No!—"

"Y'know Dowoon, your really handsome. Did you know that?" Mina said as she walk around him, as she twisted her dagger in her hand.

"Fuck off. I'd never hit a girl, but when it comes to you, I swear you'll end up dead when I'm done"

"Oh cute! How fierce. Sadly for you, I'm not falling for your little tough image. You can thank you little boyfriend for this. Isn't that right Wonpil?"

"I-I. I di-didn't want h-him—" before he knew it he received a hard and heavy slap across his face.

"Speak properly! The fuck are you? A 2 year old?! Let's try and pronounce it again hm?"