12

It's currently 12:59 and surprisingly, Wonpil didn't asleep. He's been crying ever since he got home. Jae went out with Brian and Sungjin and they haven't come home yet, leaving him alone.

"H-He's so dense. I-It's a-annoying" he covered his face in his pillow and was about to go to sleep until there was a knock at his door.

"Jae, leave me alone" The knock grew louder which started to piss off wonpil. He got up and headed to the door.

"Listen Jae, I told you to leave me alone so go away please. Get some rest, your probably tired" As soon as he opened the door He was shocked.

"I'm not Jae" Soon Wonpil took a pencil and threw it at Dowoon.

"Yah! That hurt"

"Go away! It's about to be 1:00! Shouldn't you be asleep! You'll be tired in the morning go rest! How did you get in here anyway!"

"1, No I want to talk to you. 2, no I shouldn't be asleep cuz y'know I gotta tell you something. 3, I manage to wake up so it's all good I guess. Lastly, 4, Jae is an idiot for leaving a spare key under the welcome mat" Dowoon twisted the key around in his hand and smiled.

"Just tell me what you were going to say" Wonpil took a seat on his bed and wrapped himself around with his blanket. Dowoon followed after and took a seat right next to him.

"Ok.. to start this off, I'm an idiot. I've been pretty dense-"

"Your realizing this now? Mianhae, continue"

"Yeah it took me a while to figure that out.. but the thing is, I actually love you. I just didn't say anything because..y'know-"

"You didn't think I was gay"

"Pretty much. I just didn't think much into your actions and I'm pretty dumb for that. I care about you so much and I actually don't go a day without thinking about you. I just wanted you to know" He smiled and was about to get up and leave until Wonpil took his hand

"Kamsahamnida"

"For what?"

"For not being so dense at the end of the day"

"That hurts feelings" Dowoon dramatically wiped away a tear and crossed his arms.

"Your so immature"

"Sure I am" Dowoon yawned and Wonpil looked at the clock, 1:08. It was pretty late outside and he was very generous, so, he let Dowoon stay over.

As soon as they laid down, they fell asleep. Jae unlocked the door and was about to give Wonpil some food until he witnessed the sight.

"Dang it I was too late. Psh, they got nothing on me and Brian" He snapped his finger and closed the door.

"I can't sleep"

"Count to 3 and think of sleep while you do it. Close your eyes when you hit three and you should be able to fall asleep. I don't know if it will work for you but try it" Dowoon looked at Wonpil and groaned.

"I'm not a robot"

"I never said you were" Wonpil looked at Dowoon with a sleepy expression and Dowoon laughed.

"Your too cute" Dowoon kissed the tip of Wonpil's nose real quick and turned to his side and pretended to sleep. Meanwhile Wonpil's face was a deep shade of red, it was dark so you couldn't really see. The only think illuminating the room was the moon.

"Y-you...agh" Wonpil covered his face with his pillow and went back to sleep.

"Y'all think your cute huh" Dowoon and Wonpil woke up and looked to see Jae at the side of the bed.

"Don't go over here thinking your goals and shit cuz it's not happening"

"Your chicken lookin ass came in here at 1:47 in the morning to come tell us that?"

"Listen you little shit-"

"Jae get out" Wonpil and Dowoon looked at him with annoyance clearly written all over their face.

"Fine. I'll leave you to alone...for now.." He walked out and slammed the door.

"The hell is wrong with him?"

"I seriously don't know" Jae popped his head back into the room and waved his phone around.

"1, Shut up you fetuses, and 2, Ashley says hi"

"Tell her we said hey?"

"Will do"