30

Wonpil and Dowoon went out to Wonpil's house and the first thing they see when they open the door is Jae, Brian, and some random kid jamming out to Blackpink's  "As if it's your last."

"Um..."

"What is this...?" Jae looked over and Brian paused the song. Junhyeok was still into it and didn't notice the song paused and that 2 people were staring at him. Jae poked him and he looked to see Dowoon and Wonpil looking at him. His face was almost as red as an tomato and he bowed.

"Hi, My name is Im Junhyeok. I just moved here and um, y'know Jae invited me in..." he held his hand out to Wonpil and Dowoon and they shook it and introduced themselves.

"Welcome to the neighborhood Junhyeok." Wonpil gave a huge smile and Junhyeok could tell, he was the little sunshine of their group.

"Yeah. Anywho, just stay away from Jae and Brian hyung" Dowoon looked at the two boys, who were going off about how rude that was.

"Why? Their fun!"

"BOOM. GET OUTTA HERE DOWOON AH!"

".....No...Anywho, Something's wrong with you"

"Dowoon ah!"

"Dowoooooon"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh shit"

"What? I was just joking. I'm sorry" He shrugged and kept a smug look on his face. Junhyeok shrugged and soon the door opened and they turned their attention to the one coming in.

"Um hey guys"

"Sungjin hyung!"

"MY BOI SUNGJ-"

"Yah Jae hyung please! Stop yelling" Sungjin looks over to see a random kid. Junhyeok waved and walks over to Sungjin.

"Hello! My name is Im Junhyeok and I just moved around here." He smiled at Sungjin and he returned the action.

"Ah I'm Park Sungjin. Welcome to the neighborhood. I hope you find everything alright"

"Thank you. Everything's fine. Everyone seems so kind!"

Dowoon wrapped his arms around Wonpil and began to sing love's in the air quietly to Wonpil, making him giggle.

"I'm glad to hear."

"EW" they turned around to see Jae looking at them while pointing a chocolate bar at them.

"Jae hyung that's not nice!"

"Hush onepe-"

"Jae hyung, I have more pictures.."

"What pictures?"

"NO JUNHYEOK NO. You wouldn't dare Wonpil"

"Oh but I would hyung. I would"

"What...pictures" Dowoon swiftly pulled out the pictures of fetus Jae and showed them to junhyeok, making him laugh.

"NoOO! Brian!" Jae held onto Brian, hoping that the embarrassment would just end. Brian picked up Jae and they headed out the house and went to God knows where.

"Woonie, you said you wouldn't show!"

"I'm sorry sunshine but I had to..."