29

"You make me say wOW"

"Oooh get it Jae!" Jae was currently on the kitchen table hosting a concert for Brian. He of course, got praised by none other than Kang Younghyun. Jae bowed while Brian threw chocolates at him (they were technically pigging out on snacks and that's how Brian thought he should show his appreciation) Jae being Jae, caught some in his mouth.

"Chocolates are sweet"

"Just like Jae"

"But it's even better"

"Because Brian is here to make his day"

"And I am" Jae and Brian laughed at their corny rhyme but loved it nonetheless. Soon there was a knock at the door and Brian and Jae looked at each other. They weren't expecting anyone, although it could be Wonpil. Yet again, Wonpil has the key. In fact, all of the boys had a key. Brian crept over to the door and opened it a bit to see a random ass boy at the door.

"Uuum Jae..there's a..guy" Jae rushed over and poked his head out to squint at the random boy at the door.

"Who are you and what is your business here" Jae waved around a nerd rope in his hand then pointed it at the boy.

"Hi, I'm Im Junhyeok. I'm your new neighbor, I just moved 2 houses down from you" He gave a charming smile and the 2 boys calmed down and opened up the door.

"I'm Jae and this is my boyfriend Brian. Welcome to the neighborhood. The only sweg people on this block is me and ma boy-"

"Youngk" Brian nodded to himself, satisfied with what he said, while Jae shook his head disapprovingly.

"Anywho you wanna join us?"

"Sure! Also I brought cookies cuz y'know, my eomma wanted me to" After hearing the word cookie Jae immediately grabbed the box of cookies and junhyeok's hand and brought him into the house.

"Hey junhyeok, You know how to sing?"

"Singing is my passion" He gave a proud smile and Jae found himself smiling too.

"Brian, go get another imaginary microphone. It's time to Jae it up"

                                 ***

Dowoon and Wonpil were cuddling while flipping through the channels on the tv. Wonpil made him stop when The Teletubbies came on and he couldn't be any happier. On the other hand, Dowoon cringed and looked at Wonpil.

"Do you seriously enjoy this shit?"

"Yes I enjoy it. It's fun" Dowoon shook is head in a disapproving manner and sighed.

"I don't see what's so fun about it. The sun is a baby! A fucking baby! It's creepy"

"Dowoon hush!"

"Honestly those people are about 5 feet tall"

"Actually the correct answer is 8." Soon the theme song came on and Wonpil sang along.

"Tinky winky! Dipsy! Lala! Po!"

"Oh god-"

"Teletubbies, Teletubbies! Say hello~!"

"Aish what is this. The theme song sucks ass" Wonpil lightly punched him and kept his eyes glued on the screen. Dowoon focused his gaze on Wonpil. He'd rather watch the boy instead of some stupid 8 foot tall aliens. Wonpil turned to show Dowoon something until his gaze met Dowoons.

Honestly Dowoon loved Wonpil's eyes. An endless pool of brown that he could get lost in. It was one of the best things in the world for him. Wonpil shifted in Dowoon's hold and turned a light shade of pink.