7

Wonpil finished getting ready for school and just when he was about to head down his phone vibrated.

XxDrumBoyxX:
Morning beautiful

Wonpil blushed at the little message for a while before he texted back

•AegyoKing💓•:
Morning :)

XxDrumBoyxX:
See ya at school 🙃✌🏼

•AegyoKing💓•:
Yeah see u there

"ONEPIRI Cmon we gotta go to school. It's Friday and that means more band practice. We're trying to come up with a new song"

"You'll get the inspiration somehow"

"Oh tanks you. Your too kind, I'll drag you to practice with me today. Let's go" Jae ran out the door and Wonpil had no other choice but to follow him.

They reached the bus on time and took a seat. And as usual, Wonpil put on his headphones and decided to listen to music while looking and and enjoying the scenery.

"I don't understand why nobody bothers to take care of this big ball we call earth, after all, we all live in it. It's beautiful, yet everyone is doing everything they can to destroy it...they don't take time to enjoy the scenery. It's a shame"

"Damn Wonpil what the hell. Now I feel somewhat sad about what your talking about" Jae crossed his arms and pouted while Wonpil laughed at the childish action, which reminded him of last night with Dowoon.

The bus came to a stop and everyone went off. Wonpil was the last to come out due to him holding a conversation with the bus driver. Something he usually does.

As soon as he reached his locker, Dowoon was there waiting for him.

"How long did you wait there?"

"10 minutes or so. It was worth it at least" He shrugged as if it was nothing at all.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting" He began to unlock his locker while Dowoon stood next to him watching him put in the code.

"It's nothing. As long as your here y'know? That's all that matters" Wonpil turned to look at him and Dowoon winked at him, which caused Wonpil to turn red as hell.

"Cute"

"I know" Dowoon's eyes widened at the reply.

"Repeat that again?"

"I said that I know. You called me cute" his cheeks began to heat up.

Dowoon stared at him, which was starting to scare Wonpil terribly.

"D-did I say something-"

"YOU KNOW! HALLELUJAH! THE PRINCE REALIZED HIS EVERLASTING BEAUTY!" Dowoon began clapping and grabbed Wonpil's hands and spun him around

"D-Dowoon stop"

"I'm just so fucking happy"

"You overreact"

"You shouldn't be saying anything Mr.dowoon didn't come to my locker early enough so I got pissed off and ignored him" Wonpil laughed and headed off.