60

"Wonpillll. Dowooooooon."

"Yes Younghyun hyung?" the couple said in unison as they looked at the boy who was leaning against the wall.

"Oh nothing. I plan on doing what Jae usually does. Y'know, barge in and make a comment about something. Cute."

"Um sure whatever you say hyung."

"Oooo are you guys cuddling? That's so cuuute." Wonpil looked over to dowoon with confusion written all over his face, only to get the same look from Dowoon.

"Hyung..."

"Yeah Wonpil?"

"Not to be rude but...Why do you..plan to do what Jae hyung does?"

"Hm. I don't really know. Maybe its because I wanted to see how he feels when he does this? I dont know."

"Oh..?"

"So I heard Dowoon gave you the explanation you wanted Pil."

"Mhmm. It was...interesting. You guys are very perverted.." Younghyun snorted and exited the room leaving the couple alone.

"Baby you really think that?"

"Of course! You guys are weird and perverted. Why do you even bring those things up?"

"Does this mean your not gonna call me daddy anymore?"

"I..D-Dowoon.." Dowoon snaked his arms around the boy and let out a deep chuckle.

"Aww baby why so shy?"

"You're so.."

"Baby boy don't be like that. I love you."

"I love you too Woonie...but.."

"But..?"

"I don't think this is going to work."

"Woah, Wonpil your fucking joking. Right?"

"Dowoon..lets just break up..I'm sorry."

"Wonpil..y-you're serious.."

"WOONIE I'M JUST KIDDING."

"Wonpil! That wasn't even close to fucking funny!"

"Dowoon I-I was only playing-"

"With my fucking feelings Wonpil! You made me think I was going to lose you for a few seconds..."

"I-I'm sorry..I really am. I would never leave you. Especially like that. I love you alot."

"I love you too, But that, that wasn't anywhere close to fucking funny Wonpil."

"I-I know I wasn't thinking straight and I'm really really sorry Dowoon I didn't mean to make you feel that way at all Im a terrible person. Please..don't be mad."

"I don't think I can forgive you Wonpil. That was unforgivable. Bye Wonpil." before Wonpil could sneak in another word, Dowoon released his grip from him and left the room, leaving him alone. Tears began to gather in his eyes as his heart rate began to pick up out of being scared.

"You're dumb! Why did you do that?! You played with his feelings and nkw he's upset with you. When did I become so dumb? He hates you right now. Sorry doesn't fix everything. You're so-"

"Got yo ass! Oh..baby I was just joking...don't cry.."

"I'm not crying! Plus you should be mad!"

"I was just playing with you. Y'know, because you played me. Damn well too."

"I deserved it. I'm really really sorry."

"Baby it's fine~."

"I'm really sorry Dowoon. Really."

"Pili stop apologizing. We're both pretty good actors and we should both get grammys. The jokes we pulled on each other were scary but in the end, I'd never stay mad at you. I love you too much."

"I'd never leave you..You're my perfect match. We go through alot but I would never just leave. Especially like that.."

"Well its confirmed. We're a power couple. I want us to stay that way, because I want to be with you for a long time."

"I love you Dowoon. Don't question it because I really do."

"I'd never question it. I love you even more pili."

"ENCOUR ENCOUR! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL." The couple looked over to see Younghyun and Jae at the door.

"Were you guys there the whole time?"

"Nah. We got here at the last sentence thingie."

"Nosey hyungs."

__________________________________

Skskenshehdjsjdbd quick make up update for yall.

Anywho I missed you guys.

I'm behind on many things sooo uuuh.

Enjoy your day/night.

💕💕💕💗💗💗💘💘💘💜💜