55

"Babe"

"Baby~"

"Baby boy"

"Prince talk to me~" Dowoon decided to cling onto the boy for the rest of the week just so he could get him to talk.

"Your really not going to talk to me?" Wonpil didn't give a response, nor did he look Dowoon's way.

"So this is how it's going to be huh?" Wonpil rolled over in the bed and laid on his back and faced the ceiling instead of Dowoon.

"Mm well then I'll just do this then" in a flash, Dowoon pinned Wonpil down and smirked. Wonpil's cheeks were now a dark shade of red. He glared at the boy on top of him, as if to say 'get the hell off of me'.

"Your really hot."

He still didn't get a response. He had to kick it up a notch. Dowoon leaned down and met up with Wonpil's face until they were just a few inches apart. Wonpil knew what he had to do.

He kneed Dowoon in the nuts. Dowoon went flying, holding his crotch in pain and yelling curses throughout the room. What set Wonpil off was when he saw a tear escape Dowoon's eyes.

"DOWOON IM SORRY ITS JUST YOU WERE REALLY CLOSE AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OH GOSH DOWOON ARE YOU CRYING????"

"No! I'm not fucking crying..my eyes are sweating because it's really hot in here!" Wonpil went over to Dowoon and cupped his face in his hands.

"I'm really really really sorry.."

"It's fine. I should've known."

"Does it hurt??"

"Of course! You kneed me in the balls!"

"Oh...want me to help you make it feel better"

"HOLY FUCK O MY GOSH NO WONPIL NO! DON'T!"

"But why?"

"NOOOOOO! Why are you so clueless???? Why?? O my gosh. My nuts already hurt like crazy. My heads next."

"I wouldn't be clueless if you would tell me already." He grumbled as he scooted away from his injured boyfriend.

"Babe I told you I would tell you soon."

"HEY YA'LL I HEARD SOME CUSSING I JUST CAME TO SEE IF YA'LL FUCKED ALREADY!" The boys turned their gaze to the door where Jae was casually leaning against the wall.

"If we did fuck, the door would be locked."

"Oh well excuse me, sorry. Sometimes when people go to do the frickle frack, they don't lock the doors."

"Well I'm not one of those people. I'd fucking lock the door you prick."

"oOF WHATS WITH THE RUDENESS!"

"Wouldn't be like this if someone didn't knew me in the fucking dick."

"Well sorry woonie maybe if you weren't so close I wouldn't do that!" Wonpil sent a deadly glare towards Dowoon's way and crossed his arms.

"Dowoon don't be so sour about it. You low key enjoyed it."

"WHAT?"

"Your boyfriend touched your balls man. The pain only makes it better I say."

"Please take your kinky ass out of this room right now hyung."

"Geez man. Ight guys I'm out." Jae sent a peace sign and slowly left the room.

"Dowoon..."

"Hm?"

"Was he...right?"

"No he wasn't nor will he ever be right because I did not enjoy that in fact I hated it because it hurt like a—"

"Aish are you going to be mad forever?" Dowoon sat up slowly and glared at Wonpil. Something, the boy wasn't used to, in fact, it made him feel really small.

"If I hit you in the balls really really hard, would you be happy sweetheart?"

"...N-No...I wouldn't...I-I'm sorry.."

"It's fine babe. I was in your personal space. I deserved it."

"No you didn't...if I didn't give you the silent treatment, you wouldn't have to do that.."

"Your totally right."

"DOWOON."

"What?" Wonpil pouted and dramatically dropped on the bed.

"It was just tickles. You could've told me you didn't want to be tickled."

"I. Told. You. That."

"Oh did you really?"

"UGH"

"Oops sorry I was joking. I love you~"

"Hmph."

"I love you too dummy"

_____________________________________

AMBER IS MY LOVE YA'LL 😤😤😤💓💓‼️‼️‼️

I don't update as much as I used to and I'm sad cuz I want to.

The yodeling Walmart boy is everyWHERE

YA'LL KNOW WHAT TODAY MARKS 😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#OneYearSincePilsKeysDroppedDownLikeItsHotOnNationalTelevision ❤️❤️❤️❤️

What a historical moment

I want oversized hoodies and shirts man