2

{ Pervert }

Myunghee ;

Ever since that day, Taehyung wouldn't just leave me alone. He kept talking to me, even though I completely ignored him.

What surprised me was every word which left his mouth while talking to me was what really is going on in his mind.

Part of me felt happy that someone like him exist on this planet but I was aware of the fact that he should stay away from me for the sake of his happiness.

"Myunghee ah! Let's have lunch together!", he actively said as he dragged his chair towards my table and sat across me, earning horrified looks from everyone in the room.

What is this guy up to?

I just ignored him and took out my lunchbox from my school bag. I placed it on my table and opened the lid revealing a delicious looking meal I made this morning; omelette rolls, octopus figure sausages, shrimp tempura and white steamed rice.

As I was about to dig in, I heard his mind.

"Those omelette rolls look so delicious. I wonder if Myunghee was the one who made them... How I wish she would treat me some of it......."

I sighed and looked up to meet his eyes. "Yes, I made them and you can have one, if you want to"

His brows jumped as he exclaimed, "Really?! But wait.. what?! You really can read people's minds like other classmates said. What an amazing magic trick!" in which I gave no reaction to it at all.

He leaned in closer and coned his fingers around my ears as he whispered, "But keep the magic trick to a minimum though... or else it'll freak people out"

"It's not a magic trick though...", I trailed off and he was looking at me whilst his head tilted a little and at that moment, I couldn't read what was going on in his mind which was rather a rare case.

As I was deep in thoughts, he took one of my shrimp tempuras and shoved it in his mouth as he gave me his cheeky smile.

"Ya!  Not the shrimp!", I yelled at him and he just laughed.

"She's cute, when she's angry"

My eyes widened when I heard his mind and my cheeks felt hot all of a sudden.

He was just staring at me with a blank expression. "Myunghee?", he called out my name and I bit my lower lip.

I wrapped up my lunchbox and placed it in my school bag as I walked out of the class to go somewhere away from him.

You can't get attached to anyone, Myunghee...

You can't...

It was a hectic school day. As for now, I am heading back to my apartment.