4

{ I'll be there for you }

Myunghee ;

It was recess.

"How I wish she would join our music club"

Ugh, this guy is doing this on purpose since he knows that I can read minds.

"How I wish she would join our-"

"Will you stop?!", I annoyingly said as I averted my gaze from my book and turned to face him. He gave me that rectangularish signature smile of his and I just rolled my eyes.

He dragged his chair towards my table and sat on it as he rested his elbows on my table and cupped his face while looking at me.

Ignore him, Myunghee...

"Why does you eyes look so sad?", he questioned out of blue which made me gaped out from the book I was reading.

"They don't", I shrugged and he tilted his head wondering in which I could hear his mind.

"How I wish she would open up to me one day..."

My heart warmed from what I just heard and I tried so hard not to break into a smile.

"TAE TAE!!!", I heard a bunch of male students at the door yelling and I glanced at the noise's direction, revealing five unfamiliar guys and Jimin.

"Ah, You guys!", Taehyung smiled widely as he saw those boys.

That was when I heard the minds of my girl classmates.

"Wah it's BTS!"

"Those boys are angels"

"How I wish one of them would fall for me one day..."

"I love it when they do squad assembly"

According to what I heard for today, I could tell that BTS is a flower boy group of Seoul Academy in which all girls were swoon over for their charisma and talent.

They walked towards my direction since Taehyung was sitting beside me. I quitted looking at them and just focused back on the book I was reading.

"Ah, so that must be the girl Jiminie told me about this morning"

I heard the mind of the tallest guy among them.

"What about me?", I asked as I looked straight into his eyes and he was taken back a little by my sudden action.

"Eh?", he blurted and I said, "Jimin told you about me, isn't?" making the boys stared at me with wide round eyes.

"Uh....... yes. How did you know about that?", He asked awkwardly as he exchanged glances with Jimin.

"What the hell is going on even?", the palest looking guy among them said.