39

{ Waiting for You }

Myunghee ;

All of us followed to the hospital with taxis later on.

I sat down on one of the chairs infront of the operation room and wished for his safefy.

Please, Taehyung. Please be alive.

"He'll get through this. Taehyung is a strong boy", Hoseok patted my back and I couldn't even fake a smile at him.

I buried my face in my palms and cried my eyes out while Ae Ra pulled me into her embrace. The rest of Melka sat down next to me and just watched at my trembling form with sad eyes.

After minutes of emotional breakdown, I broke the hug and wiped my tears away. I heard footsteps and as I glanced at the sound direction, I saw a man and a woman, probably in their early fifties walking towards our direction.

"Jin, dear. Where's Taehyung?", the woman in expensive clothes attire asked Jin. "He-he's still in the operation room", Jin answered and her eyes saddened. Also, the man next to her.

She then glanced at Melka's direction. "These girls are?", she questioned.

"Our girlfriends", Yoongi answered and all of us tensed up in our seats.

She mouthed an 'O' and asked, "So, which one is Taehyung's girl?"

"Myunghee ah", Kyungsoon nudged me and I stood up from my seat as I bowed down at her.

"I'm sorry for my late introduction. I am Han Myunghee, Taehyung's girlfriend", I introduced myself as I wiped my tears away quickly and she smiled.

"I'm Taehyung's mother", she said and my eyes widened.

"Is Kim Taehyung's guardian here?", I heard an unfamiliar voice. It was the doctor.

All of us rushed to where he was and Namjoon asked, "How's our friend's condition?"

"He's alive", he said and all of us let out sighs of relief.

"But...", he trailed off and all of us eyes' flutter opened.

"But?", Mrs Kim asked and the doctor averted his gaze from her as he stared at the other direction.

"Almost all of his organs were burnt by the poison. I'm afraid he won't ever be able to regain his consciousness", he uttered and Mrs Kim collapsed onto the floor.

"Aunty!", BTS exclaimed and the man beside her helped her stood up as he said, "Get ahold of yourself!"

"But-but our son...", her voice cracked as she stared at the man beside her, who seemed to be her husband and of course, Taehyung's father.

"I am so sorry! It's all my fault. I am so sorry", I apologized as I kneeled down and buried my face in my palms as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I felt a warmth on my head and as I looked up, I saw Mrs Kim squatting down infront of me with a warm smile plastered on her lips.

"It's not your fault, dear. Taehyung is always willing to sacrifice his life, when it comes to you. It's his choice", her voice was soothing and it settled down my quavering heart.

"But-", my sentence was cut off by her. "He will make out of this alive", she said and I went silent.

"You can go visit him, if you want now. We've already moved him to the guest room", the doctor said as he walked pass us and we all slightly bowed.