34

{ Disappear }

[ A/N: remember the time when the boys searched for Melka, when they lost contact with them during the holiday? They went to their houses and apartments too but they weren't able to find them. That's because the five girls rented an apartment together and decided to live together ever since then. In case, you guys didn't get it ^_^ ]

Myunghee ;

Little did Eunyoung knew Melka was watching Yoongi and her from the window with grins on our faces.

Both of them looked so cute that we couldn't help but squealed over their quick kiss.

Eunyoung was in daze for a while and soon, she entered the flat in which all of us started to go back to our normal positions, acting like we didn't see them at all.

"I'm home", she said as she took off her shoes and all of us chimed, "Okay"

"What are you guys watching?", she questioned the four of us who were watching whatever was shown on the TV screen.

"Huh? We are watching animals. Haha", Ae Ra said as she did a fake laugh.

"Are you high, Ae Ra? What's so funny about watching animal planet?", Eunyoung pointed out.

"What? Can't I?", she retorted and Eunyoung face palmed. "Okay. Seems like you gained many sense of humor after listening to Jin's jokes all day"

"I wish", Ae Ra said and Eunyoung shook her head as she went inside her bedroom, while the four of us let out a sigh of relief.

"Woah, she would definitely go cuckoo cuckoo if she found out that we saw her kissing with Yoongi", Leejung said.

"Um, guys", Kyungsoon looked extremely terrified and our eyes followed where she was looking at, revealing Eunyoung looking at us with a poker face.

Oh god.

She massaged her temples and said, "Seriously?"

"We just happened to see it. It was pure coincidence!", I said and Eunyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right. Never mind that. Did you guys get a text from Daemin sunbae-nim?", she changed the subject.

"Huh? I don't know. My phone is charged in my room", Kyungsoon said and all of us gave her the same reason.

"Oh. Then, check your phones. He texted me to come to his house tomorrow morning before we go to school.", she said.

"Why?", Leejung frowned.

"To help him carry some of the stuffs from his home to the psychology club", Eunyoung answered.

"How about his address?", Kyungsoon asked.

"It's included in the message"

"I see", Kyungsoon nodded from realization.

After a while, we went back to our own bedrooms and spent the rest of the night on our own.

When I checked my phone notifications, I saw 10 unread messages and five miss calls.

A smile plastered on my lips when I realized that 9 unread messages and miss calls were from Taehyung.