37

{ Mission }

Taehyung ;

It was 7pm already.

BTS and I were hiding behind the bushes which are infront of Daemin's mansion. We were thinking of ways to enter inside his house.

We heard footsteps, causing us to glance at the sound's direction.

We saw a man, probably in his late sixties wearing Pope attire, walking towards Daemin's house. His walking movements looked strange. It looked like as if he was possessed.

What is a Pope doing here?

"Guys. Something is not right", Namjoon hyung nudged and all of us exchanged glances as we nodded.

Jungkook and I quickly ran towards the Pope and Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand as we dragged him to behind the bushes which was our hideout.

We finally released him and he questioned, "Why did you drag me here?" The tone in his voice didn't sound right.

"Cause you look suspicious. Why would you come to this house at this hour?", Yoongi hyung asked.

"I am here to give my blessings at a wedding", he answered and our eyebrows jumped.

"Isn't the time right now kinda late to celebrate a wedding?", Hoseok hyung pointed out.

Silence~

"It's none of your business", the Pope said as he was about to stand up but we pulled him down.

"Leave me alone!", his eyes flashed in green and that was when we realized he was under a spell.

"He's possessed guys", I said and all of us kind of freaked out.

We knew the fact that Daemin had the ability to handle black magic but we didn't know he was this capable.

"What do we do? What do we do?", Namjoon hyung said out while Jungkook and I were holding down the Pope by his shoulders.

"Shall we try knocking him out?", Jungkook asked and all of us exchanged glances.

"He might come back to his senses", Jungkook said and we all nodded while the Pope panicked.

"No. Don't you dare-", before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook hit his neck and he lost his consciousness.

"Wew", Jimin whistled and all of us waited for quite some time.

Five minutes passed and Yoongi hyung sprinkled some water on his face, causing him to regain his consciousness.

He massaged his temples and sat up as he looked at all of us with wide eyes.

"Where am I? And the young folks here are???", he questioned and all of us let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the spell was broken.

"Father, you were under the spell of black magic awhile ago. So, we stopped you", Namjoon hyung explained.

His eyeballs almost left his sockets the moment he heard Namjoon hyung's explanation. "Black magic? What are you say-"