24

{ Reflect }

Leejung ;

"Can you not?!", I yelled at the boy beside me who kept saying this in his mind.

"Leejung's chubby cheeks. Leejung's chubby cheeks. Leejung's chubby cheeks"

He told me this through his mind.

"Why not?"

"Cause...", I glanced at the three girls and five boys around us. Ae Ra, Kyungsoon and Eunyoung were giving me knowing looks because they heard what Jungkook had been saying in his mind too.

I suddenly started feeling extremely embarrassed and Jungkook raised his brows at me. "What's wrong, Leejung?", he asked.

"Leejung ah. Are you feeling hot? Your whole face is as red as a tomato", Hoseok pointed out. "Nah. She has her reasons", Kyungsoon smirked and I gulped.

"You come along with me", I said as I dragged Jungkook by his wrist and walked away from those people.

He wouldn't just shut up. He kept attacking me with questions.

"Where are we going?"

"What happened?"

"Are you mad?"

"Ya, answer me!"

"Are you going to admit your feelings for me?"

"What the hell Jeon Jungkook?!", I stopped walking and faced him to see him smiling sheepishly at me. "Now you speak", he crossed his arms over his chest and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Please stop doing those stuffs. I mean it", I said in a serious tone, earning a frown from him. "Why not? I didn't even say it out loud. I was telling it in my mind-"

"All melka can read minds!", I cut off his reasoning. "What....", he blurted in disbelief. "Yeah. Unbelievable, isn't?", I laughed a little.

"They told you?", he asked and I nodded. "Imm hmm. Last night. Seems like Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi knows about them being able to read minds, including you", I explained.

"Poor Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung though. They're left out", he chuckled as he scratched his head. "So, yeah. My point is please don't do stuffs like those anymore. It's embarrassing for me", I got straight to the point.

"What if I don't?", his question caught me off guard. "Then... I'll kick your balls", I answered and he laughed as he flipped his bangs a little. "Why am I so obsessed with you, Park Leejung?", he muttered but it was audible enough for me to hear.

I think my heart is malfunctioning.

I cleared my throat and said, "I don't know. You tell me". He looked up and thought about it for awhile. "I.. I don't know. I've never even taken interest in any girls before but you caught my attention ever since I met you at the school's opening ceremony", he said with a genuine smile.

Jungkook's Flashback ;

"Ah shoot! Why didn't the hyungs wake me up?!", I ran towards the school gates and heard the students singing the national anthem already.

Oh shoot.

I fastened my steps and bumped into the girl infront of me who seemed to be running late too. She literally fell onto the ground on her knees, with her lunchbox scattered across the ground.