25

{ Admit }

Kyungsoon ;

Ae Ra started crying uncontrollably all of a sudden and all of us were concerned. "Ae Ra ah!", Eunyoung panicked at the sight of the bright girl beside her crying her eyeballs out.

As I was about to say something and step in, Jin dragged her by her wrist and walked off to somewhere. This is the second time I'm seeing a person being dragged away by their wrists for today.

"I don't get this situation at all", Jimin sighed. Hoseok's phone rang in his pocket and he answered the call.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"De? Ah De...."

"De..."

He glanced at Jimin and said, "De... We'll be there"

He hung up the call as he sighed heavily and Jimin asked, "What's the matter?". "It's a call from my father. Both your dad and mine are super busy at the moment that they couldn't make it to the board of directors meeting in Jeju company branch. And he want us to attend the meeting in their places since we are already here anyway", Hoseok answered.

Jimin mouthed an 'O'. "When?", he asked. "Now", Hoseok sighed and Jimin massaged his temples. "Go. It's important", Namjoon said and the two guys pouted.

"But we want to have a barbecue party with you all", Hoseok whined. "But your parents need your help", I pointed out and the two of them sighed in unison.

"We'll be waiting for you guys here. So you might be able to make it to the barbecue party", Eunyoung persuaded, earning bright smiles from the two boys.

"Really?!", they chimed in unison. "Eo", she said and the two of them brightened up. "Now go", Namjoon nudged Jimin and the two boys ran off from the scene, hired a cab and left the place.

Eunyoung, Yoongi, Namjoon and I were piercing meat and some vegetables through the wooden sticks, in which we are going to barbecue them later.

"Eunyoung, can you go get the barbecue sauce bottles on the car?", I asked and Eunyoung nodded, "Sure".

She walked to our van and came back with a confused face after awhile. "I don't see any sauce bottles on the car", she said and my brows jumped.

"What?!", I exclaimed. "I think Jungkook forgot to put it in the van this morning", Namjoon predicted. I groaned and massaged my temples.

"What do we do? Should I go take it back at the resort?", Eunyoung asked. "No, don't. It's far", I said.

"There's a convenient store nearby. Why don't we just buy some random sauce there? At least it's better than not having any sauce", Namjoon suggested.

"Hmm... You're right", I agreed. "Eunyoung, can you go get it for us please? I have to make the salad so...", I trailed off.

"Yeah, sure thing", she said and as she was about to walk away, Namjoon stopped her. "Eunyoung wait!"

She turned back to face Namjoon. "Yeah?", she raised her brows at him. "Take Yoongi hyung with you", he said and Yoongi who was drinking water choked on his drink.

"Um, why?", she confusedly questioned and Yoongi joined in. "Yeah, why?"

"Because you're a girl and what if some sort of dangerous guys do something inappropriate to you?", Namjoon pointed out.