21

{ EXPOSED }

Myunghee ;

"Please tell me you guys aren't staying in the same resort as us?", Leejung said earning a grin from Jungkook.

"Well, sorry about that", he ruffled her hair and she yanked his hand off annoyingly. Kyungsoon just sighed and dragged her luggage to the sidewalk as she started calling for a cab.

"Kyungsoon, you can just follow along with our car", Namjoon said and Kyungsoon scrunched her brows in confusion. "Your car?", she said.

"Yeah. We actually have our parents' companies branches here. So, we just asked our parents to let us pick up by a company driver", he explained and Kyungsoon mouthed an 'O'.

"Give me that", Taehyung said as he snatched my luggage from my grip. "Um, what are you doing?", I questioned.

"You look like you're going to fall any moment carrying this", he cheekily smiled and I glared at him. "I'm not that weak!", I retorted as I tried to snatch my luggage from him but he shoved it to the other side.

He chuckled and said, "You and your fight me mode" making me rolled eyes at him. I was still pissed about what he did to me on cultural festival day.

"Tae-", my sentence was cut off when he quickly walked away saying, "Ah, our car has arrived!". I just sighed and followed him.

It wasn't a quiet ride. One of the songs BTS wrote, Cypher part 3 was played on the car and all BTS members jammed to it, especially Taehyung.

He was so hyped up the moment that song was played and rapped along with other BTS members messily.

He's cute.

After we had finished checking in our rooms in the resort, we all decided to go visit Jeju view point which is technically an extinct volcano.

Melka was travelling in squad at first but we ended up going on separate ways since our eyes were caught on different things.

I was watching the waves come by and go as they hit the surface of the cliff from above while listening to the sound of it. The scenery indeed was breathtaking.

I placed my hands on the wooden railings and looked up at the clear blue sky as I let the strong breeze hit me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness.

"The weather is nice, isn't?", I heard a sweet voice and as I turned around, I saw Jimin smiling at me. "Ah, Jimin-si!", I chimed and he walked up towards me as he stood beside me.

He looked at the sea and a small smile was plastered on his lips. I was watching his perfect side profile.

As I was looking at him, my vision suddenly got blurry and a strong headache occurred in my head. As I struggled to open my eyes, I saw Jimin but he was wearing a different clothing.

His hair was different too. He rather looked like as if he was from a different time. He looked like a prince.

As he turned around and faced me, his eyes widened. "Myunghee? Are you okay? Myunghee-si!", he called out but my head was spinning as a scary voice kept echoing in my ears.

"Don't ever forget that fate will repeat, Miyori"

"You will never be able to end up with Viskmoth"