14

{ Young Forever }

Myunghee ;

"3... 2... 1 Action!", Everyone called out the timer for us and I took a deep breath.

"Jack... I've changed my mind", I said as I took another step towards Taehyung.

He shushed me by placing his index finger on my lips and smiled in which I felt frogs lumping around in my stomach.

Get your act together, Myunghee.

"Please act out properly till the end this time, Myunghee ah"

I heard Namjoon's mind making me feel pressured.

Taehyung then removed his finger from my lips and said, "Give me your hand" as he held out his palm at my direction. I smiled and instinctively placed my palm on his.

"Now close your eyes", he said and I shut my eyes tight as I tried to calm down the racing heart inside my chest.

He gently pulled me to somewhere and said, "Now step up. Don't open your eyes", followed by a small chuckle.

You must act properly, Han Myunghee.

I did as what he said and stepped up onto the chair with my eyes closed in which I could feel Taehyung's stern chest on my back.

"Do you trust me, Rose?", he asked and I replied, "I do"

"Now stretch out your arms", he ordered and I hesitantly stretched out my arms. He then wrapped his hands around my waist and my mind went completely blank.

"Now open your eyes", he said and I slowly opened my eyes pretended to be awed by the scenery just like how it was scripted.

"Jack, I am flying. I am really flying", I said in an amazed tone. I could feel him smirking against my ear and it tingled all the goosebumps inside of me.

"Almost there... Myunghee... You're almost there"

I heard other BTS members' minds.

The moment he snuggled his nose into my neck, I jumped off from the chair as I hugged myself while shivers kept running down my spine.

I ruined it again.

Everyone sighed and I apologized everyone for stalling this practice. "I'm sorry", I bowed and Leejung walked towards me as she patted my shoulders. "It's okay. You can just try again", she comforted.

I glanced at Kyungsoon and she was massaging her temples. She and Namjoon must be going through a lot of stress since they are the leaders and the cultural festival is in next twelve days.

I am stalling everyone.

"Guys. For a moment please", Taehyung said and dragged me outside of the clubroom by my wrist to god-knows-where.

He took me to the rooftop and made me sit on a chair. He then kneeled down infront of me and asked for my palm.

"Hand please?", he said as he held out his palm and I did as he what he said. He smiled and wrote down his name on my palm with his index finger.