e n d

{ Prom }

Myunghee ;

Two years had passed already since that day.

And it was heard from Namjoon that Taehyung's condition didn't improve at all.

Why?

"So, Myunghee. What are you wearing to prom?", Leejung asked.

Yeah right. Prom will be held for students who are graduating highschool tomorrow.

"I'm not coming", I said and the four girls stared at me in disbelief.

"Myunghee, this is once in a lifetime occasion! You cannot miss this part of youth!", Leejung shrieked while the other three nodded in agreement.

"But I don't have a date. And I don't know how to dance", I said.

"Kyungsoon can be your date! And plus, the five of us will always be outcasts, since we are not party animals", Ae Ra suggested.

"But I don't have anything to wear", I said and the four girls smirked at my direction.

"Don't worry about that", they grinned in unison.

Oh no.

• • •

Leejung ;

"You look hot today in that red dress and smoky make up", he huskily whispered into my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"Thanks. You look nice in that tuxedo too", I complimented him and I heard him chuckle.

"What's so funny?", I asked as I made a face.

"Nothing. I'm just finding my girlfriend cute", he cheekily said and I averted my gaze as a blush threatened to tint my cheeks.

"Stop...", I mumbled and a gasp escaped from my lips as he pulled me towards him by my wrist.

"Leejung", he softly uttered and I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

"Yea-yeah?", I stuttered.

"There's a lipstick smudge on the side of your lips", he said and I literally had to rethink about what he just said.

"Jeon Jungkook", I gritted my teeth and he laughed as he pulled himself away from me.

"Ya, you-", he shut me up with a peck on my lips and acted like he didn't do anything to me as he averted his gaze to the dance floor.

This brat.

• • •

Ae Ra ;

Guess what?

Jin and I never left the food stand, the moment we arrived the ballroom.

Why? Because food is life.

I saw Jin being a picky eater beside me. He just ate the meat between the two slices of bread of the burger, avoiding the vegetables.

"Jin", I sighed at his actions.

"Yeah?", he responded with his mouth munched up with food.

"Why are you wasting food? It's not like you", I pointed out and he gulped.

"I don't know either. I'm feeling kinda full today", he said and my brows furrowed.