33

{ First Kisses }

Taehyung ;

The past few weeks had been the happiest days of my life. Being together with Myunghee is all I ever need.I am so glad that she made this decision.

Even though, we have been dating for quite some time now, we still haven't done any lovey dovey stuffs yet.

Hold hands?

No.

Hugging?

No.

A peck on her cheek?

No

Kiss?

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

What am I doing with my life?

I could see that Jungkook, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung are having a hard time about this too.

Afterall, those five girls are like holy people. They are new to this whole dating thing. So, the five of us decided to take small steps with them.

But, her red plump lips look so kissable that I am having a hard time trying to calm down my hormones.

"Hellooooo. Tae Tae to Earth", I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a sweet familiar voice. I shifted my attention to the left and saw her looking at me with a cheeky smile.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I am currently on an ice-cream date with Myunghee at a park since it's weekend.

"What thoughts were you having?", she asked and I said, "Huh? You didn't hear my mind?"

"No.. I was focusing on my ice cream that I didn't notice your mind at all", she answered and I let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god.

"What thank god? What are you hiding from me?", she squinted her eyes at me.

I started saying multiplication tables in my mind so that I wouldn't accidentally blurt out what I really was thinking.

"Ya! Stop saying multiplication tables and tell me the truth!", she pouted and I stuck out my tongue at her.

"Geez", she puffed her cheeks as she took another bite of her ice cream.

"Aigoo. Stop sulking", I made her face me by pulling her cheeks at my direction and that was when I saw some ice cream smudge on her bottom lip, causing me to gulp.

"How can I stop sulking when you are keeping a secret from me?", she said.

"That's not a secret though", I said while my eyes never left her lips.

"Huh. What do you mean-"

I couldn't hear what she was saying anymore. My attention was set on her lips only.

Just her lips.

"I mean what if you are thinking about cheating-"

Her eyes widened as I unconsciously slammed my lips onto her and her eyes widened as she didn't respond to my kiss and froze in her seat.

I finally came back to my senses as I quickly pulled myself away from her as I cursed myself.

"Oh shi- I am so sorry! I was just. Um. Uh. I. Arghhh", I messed my hair frustratingly as I faced the other way.

"It-it-its okay. I'm not mad. Haha", she stuttered and as I secretly glanced at her, her face was as red as a tomato.

Can I taste those lips again?