23

{ Confession & Broken Hearts }

Taehyung ;

Why am I avoiding Myunghee?

Because I am planning to confess my feelings for her but I'm afraid she would find out my plans. I actually found out that I like her since yesterday.

When I saw her being carried by Jimin when she fainted yesterday, my heart tightened. I didn't like the idea of her being saved by another men. It has to be me! Just me!

That was when I realized my feelings for her. I want to make her mine. I am going to stop playing around and make it official.

Would she accept my feelings for her?

I saw her crying over a heartbreaking story the old lady told us awhile ago.

At that moment, I just wanted to embrace her trembling form in my arms. I wanted to hold her tight. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't affected by the story. Not just the girls, even my heart felt uneasy listening to it.

Even though I tried my best to stay away from her, my eyes were always on her. Of course, only when she wasn't looking at my way.

I saw her walking off somewhere alone. I followed her from behind in secret. She walked deep into the woods and I started to get confused.

Where is this girl heading to?

She finally stopped when she reached a huge heart shaped lake. There wasn't anyone and it was extremely peaceful and quiet. The scenery itself was breathtaking too.

She sat down and watched the calming waters of the lake. I watched her back figure and was smiling like an idiot until...

"Kim Taehyung, I know you are there", she raised her voice and my eyebrows jumped.

How...

She turned around and saw me who was peeking at her behind a pine tree. Our eyes met and she showed me her eye smile.

I guess the confession is going to be sooner than I thought.

• • •

Myunghee ;

I don't know why. My heart was telling me to walk through this deep forest. I shouldn't have but I wanted to. Something deep inside my heart was telling me to walk through it and I would reach a place... I don't even know what place it is.

As I was walking through the woods, I felt someone was following me from behind. I was kind of afraid not knowing who was following me but my mind and heart eased when I heard his mind.

"Where is this girl heading to?"

It was his voice... Kim Taehyung.

I had to bit my lower lips to contain my smile.

So he does care.

I stopped walking when I reached a heart-shaped like lake. It was so beautiful. I sat down and hugged my knees as I got lost in this breathtaking scenery.

"Kim Taehyung, I know you are there", I turned around and saw him peeking at me behind a pine tree. I smiled at him when I heard his mind.

"How..."

My eyes widened when I heard what he said next in his mind.

"I guess the confession is going to be sooner than I thought..."