28

{ Forbidden Love }

Eunyoung ;

I heard the snoring of Melka and just shook my head humorously at their sleeping forms. "Didn't they tell me that they would stay up late with me, until I find the full information about the tale?", I mumbled to myself as I chuckled a little.

I couldn't find the tale's full story. I only saw the summaries of it and we needed full details. All the sources mentioned was about the curse.

It was 6am already and I still haven't found a detailed story about the tale. I stood up from my seat and decided to make myself some coffee so that I wouldn't fall asleep.

I made a quick hot cappuccino and sat down infront of my laptop again. While surfing through the internet up and down, I finally came across a credible source.

"Tale of Jeju [ full story ]"

I clicked the headline and it happened to be a PDF file. I clicked the download button and waited for it to be saved in my laptop while I hummed to Blood, swear and tears, the song BTS wrote.

I kept tapping my fingers on the table because it was taking a long time to download. "98... 99... 100... got it!", I happily said and moved it to my desktop folder.

I opened the folder and realized that the article was written in details which earned a sigh of relief from me because I pulled an all nighter for this. My hard work was worth it.

I took a sip of my coffee and started reading the whole article.

• • •

Article ;

King Bryan Amin, the hero or the first king of Jeju Island who was able to fight off the evil wizard; Yoshida who had been controlling the whole area of Jeju.

Even though King Bryan was shinning in victory, he had to pay a price for this. The wizard casted a deadly curse on him, just before its death. He wished for the king's sons and daughters to suffer from a cruel fate. He had no idea about what the wizard meant at that time.

When the two princes (Heenim and Jonim) and five princesses (Yuda, Erin, Ahri, Celmi and Miyori) had arrived to the world, it turned out that the five princesses had the ability to read minds. This made the king thought that the princesses were the only ones who were affected by the curse but not the princes.

He prohibited the five princesses from leaving the palace nor allowing them to meet strangers. All these rules didn't stop these five enthusiastic girls from sneaking out of the palace.

The five princesses' escape was Mount Hallasan. These five girls love visiting the calming heart-shaped lake which was deep inside the woods which was next to Mount Hallasan.

One day, their two brothers and the five princes who went to the same Prince academy as their brothers happened to play hunting at the area around Mount Hallasan.

These five princesses happened to fall in love madly and deeply with the five princes who were their brothers' bestfriends.

Yuda fell in love with Norman, Erin fell in love with Yimon, Ahri fell in love with Josun, Celmi fell in love with Junda and Miyori fell in love with Viskmoth.