13

{ Heartstrings pt.3 }

Myunghee;

Kyungsoon said that Taehyung, Jin, Ae Ra, Jungkook, Leejung, Namjoon, Yoongi and I can leave since they were going to take some time practicing their dance collaboration.

Namjoon chose to stay for some reason though. As for Yoongi, ever since he excused himself, he was no where to be found. Eunyoung looked so gloomy ever since she came back too.

Wondering where Jungkook and Leejung went? I don't know either.

So that makes Taehyung, Jin, Ae Ra and I walked together to where our lockers were. As I took my stuffs out of my locker and was about to walk outside, Taehyung grabbed my wrist from behind.

My eyes trailed down towards his hand on my wrist and then glanced up at him. "Taehyung?", I raised my brows at him.

"Jin hyung asked if we want to follow along with him and Ae Ra to a good family restaurant nearby", he said and I politely declined, "Please tell him that I appreciate the offer but I can't go"

"Why?", he pouted and I sighed. "Taehyung, I am not hun-", a loud growl escaped from my stomach and the boy infront of me eyed at me with a grin on his lips.

Can I look stupider than this?

I am currently sitting in a family restaurant together with Taehyung who was sitting beside me and Jin and Ae Ra who was sitting across me.

"Ahjussi, please give me beef bibimbap, pork bulgogi and spicy stir fried octopus. Oh oh! a bowl of tteokbokki too please", Ae Ra ordered the old man infront of her while Jin squinted his eyes at her.

I heard Jin's mind.

"I'm so not going to pay for her food bills"

"Yes, you are going to pay for it, Seokjin", she smirked at him as if she read his mind. He groaned in defeat while Ae Ra grinned in victory and her eyes traveled on me and Taehyung.

"Aren't you guys going to order?", she asked us and I nodded. "Yes, uh... please give me mixed cold noodles and a cup of warm green tea please", I said to the old man and he wrote down my order.

"How about you, young lads?", he asked Taehyung and Jin. "Just give me the same thing she ordered", Taehyung smiled at me and my heart raced just by seeing that smile of his.

What's wrong with you today, Han Myunghee?!

Jin wiggled his brows at Ae Ra and said, "I won't order anymore. I'll just share with her". Her brows jumped as she terrifyingly said, "Hell no! I'm eating it all by myself. I repeat. All by myself", emphasizing on all by myself.

"Ahjussi. Just that please", he smiled at the old man, ignoring Ae Ra and the old man walked away to the kitchen with his order.

Ae Ra and Jin were quarreling all the time while Taehyung and I would just laugh at them because they are just too cute.

Our orders came after about ten minutes and I immediately dug on my mixed cold noodles. I was hungry.

I heard a chuckle from beside and glanced at the sound direction, seeing Taehyung having a hard time trying not to laugh.

I heard his mind.