35

{ Kidnapped }

Myunghee ;

"Argh", my head hurt like hell.

I woke up to the sound of a soft classic music played not from afar.

After my eyes finished adjusting to the brightness of the room, I realized that I was tied up on a chair in an unfamiliar room.

I tried to break free but it didn't work.

I glanced to the side and saw the rest of Melka being unconscious in the same positions as mine.

What happened?

I tried to recall the last thing I remembered before I was knocked out.

• • •

Flashback ;

The five of us were standing infront of Daemin sunbae's house. His house wasn't as big as BTS's mansion but it looked very flashy.

Kyungsoon pressed on the doorbell and we waited for him to open the door.

A few minutes later, Daemin sunbae-nim came out of his house and opened the gates for us.

"Hey girls", he greeted us and the five of us returned him with soft greetings.

"Come inside", he gestured us to follow inside and we did as what he said.

We could hear our footsteps echoing through this large house.

"You live alone?", Leejung asked as we didn't see anyone while walking in the hallway.

"Yes", he answered and Leejung mouthed an 'O'

We had been walking around in this house for quite some time now.

All of a sudden, he stopped walking while giving his back to the five of us.

"Daemin sunbae-nim? What's the matter?", I asked and shivers ran down my spine when I heard his mind.

"Finally. Finally, I can make all of you mine"

Our eyes widened as we heard it very clearly.

He turned to face us and his eyes flashed bright green color.

"And we meet again", he smirked as he put on a mask and some sort of white fumes came out from the floor.

We started coughing consistently and before we knew it, our visions blacked out.

• • •

I clenched my fists as I recalled what happened. "Umshida....", I gritted my teeth.

"Argh", I heard Kyungsoon's faint voice and she slowly opened her eyes.

He eyes widened as she saw me being tied up in this position.

"Why are-", her sentence was cut off when she was about to stand up but being pulled down by the ropes around her.

"Why- oh no...", she finally remembered what happened.

The rest of the three girls woke up minutes later and of course, they gave us the same reaction.

"Does this mean fate is repeating?", Ae Ra asked in a sad tone and the rest of us nodded with heavy hearts.

"Where do you think we are right now?", I asked and they all shook their heads.