11

{ Heartstrings pt.1 }

Myunghee ;

"Do I really have to do this?!", I screeched in horror the moment I read the script. Everyone grinned at me.

Oh hell no.

I have to stand on the chair with my arms stretched out to the sides and held it up in mid-air. I don't really mind doing that but-

The thought of Taehyung back hugging me is sending shivers down my spine.

So yeah, we have to do this iconic scene from Titanic in which Taehyung had to say some cringy stuffs from behind and I had to go with the flow.

"We don't have time! Get on with this already", Kyungsoon ordered and I gulped as I took heavy steps towards Taehyung.

I spoke out whatever was written on the script. "Jack... I've changed my mind", I said as I took another step towards him.

He shushed me by placing his index finger on my lips and smiled, causing me to feel the whole damn zoo in my stomach.

This is just acting. This is just acting.

I was feeling so drowsy and weird that I couldn't even read anyone's minds anymore.

He then removed his finger from my lips and said, "Give me your hand" as he held out his palm at my direction. I smiled awkwardly and instinctively placed my palm on his.

"Close your eyes", he said and I shut my eyes tight in which I am pretty sure I look so stiffened at the moment.

He gently pulled me to somewhere and said, "Now step up. Don't open your eyes", followed by a small chuckle.

Dear heart, why are you acting this way?

I did as what he said and stepped up onto the chair with my eyes closed in which I could feel Taehyung's stern chest on my back.

"Do you trust me, Rose?", he asked and I literally had to bit my tongue to stop with the stuttering. "I-I-I do"

"Now stretch out your arms", he ordered and I hesitantly stretched out my arms. He then wrapped his hands around my waist and My heart was beating in an inhumane pace.

"Now open your eyes", he said and I slowly opened my eyes pretended to be awed by the scenery just like how it was scripted.

"Jack, I am flying. I am really flying", I said in an awkward tone but the rest didn't say a thing though. I could feel him smirking against my ear and it tingled all the goosebumps inside of me.