36

{ Breaking the Rules for you }

Taehyung ;

Four days already and Melka was still no where to be found.

Even if they wanted to avoid us, they weren't the type to ditch school.

The teachers at our school were starting to question us about their whereabouts but we were clueless.

I was sitting down lifelessly on the music clubroom's floor. BTS had never been this quiet before. The times when this clubroom was filled with our teasings, laughings and bickering flashed in my mind.

I miss them, especially Myunghee.

"Leejung", Jungkook mumbled whilst staring at his lock screen, which was a picture of Leejung's side profile taken during our trip to Jeju.

I saw Jin hyung lying down on the floor while staring at the ceiling mindlessly. He probably was thinking about Ae Ra.

Namjoon hyung had been trying to write songs for the past few hours too but the results were crumbled paper balls across the clubroom's floor.

Yoongi hyung was playing Eunyoung's favorite song 'Love is not over' on the piano. His sadness and longing could be heard through the chiming of the piano.

Jimin and Hoseok were staring outside the window with sad faces.

This is getting nowhere.

I stood up and as I was about to walk away, I felt a grip on my hand. "Yeah?", I raised my brows at Jungkook.

"Where are you going?", he questioned.

"Restroom", I answered and he let go of me as he mouthed an 'O'

Actually going to the restroom was just an excuse. I wanted some time alone to cool off my mind.

The hallway was empty since it was after school already.

I let out a sigh as I kept thinking about Myunghee only.

Stop thinking about her only.

I snapped out from my thoughts as a bright green light blinded by sight.

The moment I opened my eyes, everything was back to normal.

What was that?

I glanced beside me and realized that I was standing infront of the psychology clubroom.

I tip toed and walked towards the room as I gently slid the door a little so that I could peek what was going on inside.

My eyes widened when I saw Daemin sunbae's eyes glowing green color in the dark. He was reading a book full of concentration that he didn't notice my presence.

"Arghhh!", he frustratingly threw the book across the floor in anger. He messed his hair with his hands as he shouted, "How do I regain back my powers?!"

Powers?

"At this rate, I might lose to the seven princes!", he shrieked like a maniac.

"I have to quickly make the girls my brides before those seven come to rescue", he said and my eyes flutter opened.

This bastard.

I couldn't control my anger and ended up punching the door hardly, earning attention from him.

He looked at my way and I quickly shut the door as I ran across the hallway like as if my life depended on it.

I'm not a fool. I wouldn't be able to save Melka if I acted recklessly. Proper planning and strategy is required to overcome this.