18

{ Cultural Festival pt.3 }

Leejung ;

After Taehyung and Myunghee's scene, it was Jungkook and I's turn. Myunghee was in daze for a moment on the stage when the lights went off but she snapped out of it when Kyungsoon called out her name.

My mind was overwhelmed by some thoughts.

Why did I hug back Jungkook awhile go?

Why do I feel very lonely when he isn't with me?

Is this what they called to like someone?

Namjoon signaled at me showing that I should take my position on the stage before the curtains and lights open.

I went to the middle of the stage whilst giving my back at Jungkook and showed him an okay sign.

The curtains opened and the lights were on, revealing Jungkook and I standing at the middle of the stage with the forest setting in the background. I started to flaunt off my acting skills.

I took a deep breath while I was giving my back to Jungkook. "I know what you are, Edward", I acted like as if I was trembling.

"You're extremely fast. Your eyes flash colors and your skin is pale white. Also, you speak like as if you are from a different time", I stated.

I am doing good.

"I am only seventeen", he let out above a whisper. My breathing was uneven when I asked, "How long have you been seventeen?"

Silence ~

"I-I know what you really are", I stuttered and he walked towards me as he whispered into my ears in his deep voice. "Then say it"

"Vam-vampire", I stuttered as I could feel his cold breath on my neck. He then asked me in his low voice. "Are you afraid?"

I turned around to face him and my dark black orbs met his light brown ones. "No", I answered sternly.

He gritted his teeth and shoved another question at me. "Then I'll ask you the most basic question. What do we eat?"

My breath hitched the moment he asked me that. "You won't hurt me", was all I could say.

He then walked towards me and I stepped back until my back was already touching the propped tree behind me.

He then slammed his left hand on the wall with a huge force making me gasp. "Ed-Edward", I softly let out above a whisper.

He softly uttered on my neck, "Pabo. You're supposed to be afraid of a beast like me, Bella". He then distanced himself away from me and the background music of Nothing like us was played already.

The whole stage was dark and the two spotlights were shown on us. He started singing in that soothing voice of his,

"Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had.
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve.

Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah
You know there's no one, I can relate to
I know we won't find a love that's so true"