20

{ Jeju Trip }

Myunghee ;

Summer holidays came right after the cultural festival. Melka won free expenses Jeju trip coupons so we decided to make use of it during this holiday.

"I'm here now guys", I said as I ran up to the girls, dragging my luggage while panting. Kyungsoon had her arms crossed over her chest as she asked sternly, "Why are you late?"

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep", I apologized as I placed my palms on my knees while bending down, trying to catch my breath.

I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about what Taehyung did to me on Cultural Festival day which is two days ago.

He called me beautiful, kissed me and said out that I am his girlfriend. After that, he ended it all with just a simple I-was-just-kidding. The disappointment I felt since that day never left me.

Ever since that day, he didn't even text me nor call me. I felt so empty without his presence. I kind of miss him.

Do I?

"Anyway, we have to get boarding passes. We're kind of running late", Eunyoung reminded and the four girls nodded in unison.

We finished getting our boarding passes and passed immigration faster than we thought. We happened to have thirty minutes before we get into our planes because there wasn't much travelers to Jeju at this time of the year.

"Now that we have time, shall we go get something to eat?", Leejung suggested. "I'm sure we all skipped our breakfasts", she convinced.

"Ah! Coffee!", Eunyoung pointed her index finger at the Amazon café which was beside Burger King. As expected from Eunyoung, she would do anything for coffee and books.

"Let's go then", Kyungsoon said as she stood up from her seat and we all followed her. I ordered Iced Mocha with whipped cream and mayo chicken sandwich. Leejung ordered Iced Cocoa with Oreo topping and chocolate cake. Eunyoung ordered Frapped Americano and tuna sandwich. Kyungsoon ordered Iced Cappuccino and an eclair.

"That's it for you girls' order?", the girl at the cashier asked and I answered, "Yes-"

Wait, one person's missing.

I turned to face Ae Ra who seemed to look depressed and down. She was quiet all along. "Ae Ra?", I called her out and she snapped out of her thoughts while the others three girls set their attention on our conversation.

"Eo?", she responded and I questioned, "Aren't you going to order?". "No. I don't feel like eating at the moment", she answered and the four of us gawked at her answer with our jaws dropped.

"Are you serious?", Kyungsoon asked in disbelief. "Yeah....", Ae Ra trailed off as she scratched her head a little. "I think we might win the lottery today", Eunyoung said as this was the first time for her to hear Ae Ra saying no to food.

"You guys", Ae Ra made a face and all we chuckled. "Yup, that's it", I assured our orders and the cashier girl gave me our token number.

We all took our seats at a table while being so loud. We were laughing and joking all the time. Even Ae Ra who seemed to be in a bad mood kinda lightened up.

"Number 27!", we heard our token number and as they were all about to stand up, I stopped them, "I'll go take it. You guys stay". They all smiled at me with a chorus of thank you and I stood up from my seat as I walked towards the counter.