17

{ Cultural Festival pt.2 }

Myunghee ;

Taehyung has been frequently making my heart flutter these days. Even little things he does makes my heart beat go insane.

I am currently at the backstage together with melka. Leejung peeped at the audience from behind the curtains and freaked out as she ran towards us.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!", she rambled, earning attention from Melka. "There's too many audience. I didn't expect it to be this much!", she stated as she was feeling extremely restless.

"BTS's popularity in this school is just daebak", Ae Ra said as she massaged her temples. "I'm so nervous", I admitted as I hugged myself.

"Oh. Yeah right. Myunghee is the first to go out to the stage among us", Eunyoung said making me feel twice more nervous.

Oh no.

"Guys, you are scaring Myunghee", Kyungsoon warned and they all mouthed an 'O' as they stopped talking about it.

I was standing at the left end of the stage while Taehyung was standing at the right end. He waved at me while showing me his signature rectangularish smile.

However, his smile turned into a frown when he observed my nervous wreck form. He was trying to tell me something through his mind but we were quite far so it was hard for me to hear.

He wrote the word audience in air with his index finger and then pointed at his palm.

Oh...

He was telling me to do that magic trick. I gave him an assuring smile and did as what he suggested me to do.

I wrote the word audience on my palm and pretended to swallow it in as I closed my eyes. I know this is ridiculous but that magic trick always work on me.

I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at me. Our eye contact was broken when we heard Namjoon's voice on speaker.

"Good morning everyone. Thank you so much for actually giving your precious time to watch our musical play. In this play, we are going to act out the iconic scenes of popular romance movies and pair it up with the songs our music club wrote. I hope you all would enjoy the performance", he said.

I took a deep breath and the curtains slid to the sides, revealing Taehyung who was standing on the propped ship deck.

A beautiful orange sunset at the sea was shown on the LED background screen which made the whole stage looked like the scene from Titanic.

The melody of Hold me tight was softly played in the background. I slowly walked towards him and started acting out like how it was scripted.

You can do it, Myunghee.

"Jack... I've changed my mind", I said as I took another step towards Taehyung.

He shushed me by placing his index finger on my lips and smiled in which his touch made my heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung then removed his finger from my lips and said, "Give me your hand" as he held out his palm at my direction. I smiled and instinctively placed my palm on his.