7

{ Little Secrets }

Kyungsoon ;

"Ouch! That hurts Kyungsoon!", Namjoon yelped and I said, "That sentence doesn't even make sense! Do you want this song to be a laughing stock?"

"That's rude", he made a face and I just rolled my eyes.

That was when I heard his mind.

"Kyungsoon meanie Kyungsoon meanie Kyungsoon mea-"

I slapped his arm again, earning a yelp from him again. "Ouch!"

I stuck my tongue out and said, "Shut up". "I didn't even utter a word!", he reasoned and I annoyingly said, "BUT YOUR MIND WASN'T"

"Geez. It's not my fault that you could read minds", he averted his gaze and I sighed.

Silence ~

"You changed these days", he smiled as he placed his hand on the desk and rested his chin on it while staring at me.

"In a good way or bad way?", I squinted my eyes at him.

"I think... Good?", he cheekily said and I questioned, "Like how then?"

"Back then, you didn't associate with anyone. You hated people because you thought they were all fake. But now, your point of view changed. You're opening your heart and character to us now.", he explained sincerely.

I put down my pencil and stared at his charismatic face with a smile while he gave me a confused look. "It's all thanks to you, Namjoon ah. If it weren't for you, I would still think everyone is the same. I'm glad that you are the first person who knew that I can read minds"

• • •

Leejung ;

"Ya, Park Leejung. Wait up!", he shouted as he ran and finally caught up with my steps. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"I told you to wait for me!", he pouted and I didn't respond to him at all as I set my eyes on the road only.

"Lee-", I cut off his sentence as I shouted, "What's your motive, Jeon Jungkook?!"

His brows jumped as he blurted, "Eh?". "Why does it have to be you? Why?! Why are you the first person to know my secret that I had been keeping for my whole life?!", I yelled.

"Because that's what fate wants", he just simply replied and my tone dropped. "Eo?"

"Look Leejung... I don't understand why you are so enthusiastic to keep this cool power of yours as a secret. Anyway, things won't just always go the way we want in life. And yes, secrets cannot be kept forever. I just happened to be the first person to find out about your little secret", he smiled as he caressed my cheeks in which I slapped his hands off me instinctively.

"But you're strange! You became like the whole new person ever since you found out about the fact that I could read minds!", I pointed out and he grinned.

"Did I?", he said it in a cheeky tone which irritated the hell out of me. "Jeon... Jungkook", I let out while I clenched my fists as I was only foot away from kicking this cocky person.

"Don't worry, Leejung ah! Your secret is safe with me", he said and I internally let out a sigh of relief.

"But on one condition!!!", he turned the tables making me look at him with terrified eyes. "Wha-wha-what?", I stutteringly asked.