32

{ Whatever it takes }

Myunghee ;

Wait what?

I just gawked at the four girls who were sitting together with other BTS members at the library.

"Guys...", I called out and they all averted their attention on me. "Oh, Myunghee-si", Jin said and I just awkwardly smiled at him.

"And they are???", Daemin sunbae-nim trailed off and I answered, "Oh. That's BTS"

"Your friends?", he asked and I shook my head. "No, they aren't"

"Myunghee ah", Jimin stood up from his seat and I avoided eye contact with him.

I'm sorry.

"So, have you guys searched for the book?", I changed the subject. "Um, no...", Melka replied in unison and I just mouthed an 'O'

"Then, I'll go search for it", I smiled and the next thing I knew was my body being dragged out of the library by my wrist.

"Taehyung, let go!", I shouted but he didn't say a word and just kept pulling me to somewhere. "Tae-"

My sentence was cut off when he pinned my body against the wall whilst staring straight into my eyes.

"What are you doing?", I questioned as I eyed at the ground and he demanded, "Look into my eyes, Myunghee"

"No-". he raised his voice as he said, "I SAID LOOK INTO MY EYES"

"What?", I coldly said as I stared straight into his mesmerizing dark orbs.

"Do you know that I'm going insane just because of your actions?"

I heard his mind and I just said, "Then, move on from me! There are many girls who want you in this world."

My heart was cracking while I was letting out those words.

"But how...", he rested his head on my shoulder, making my eyes widened. My shoulder started getting a little wet and that was when I knew he was crying.

"How will I be able to do that when even if the whole world changes, I would only still love you. 7 billion people out there and my heart chooses you only. Tell me, Myunghee. Tell me how", his voice croaked and everything was falling apart.

Both of our worlds.

"Everything is falling apart", I softly let out above a whisper as tears slid down from my eyes.

"Why does this have to happen with us?", I questioned softly as my heart was torn into pieces.

He then pulled himself away and our red eyes locked. His hand then trailed on my cheek and wiped away those stained tears.

"Myunghee, sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together", he said whilst having a sad smile plastered on his lips.

"Taehyung...", more tears threatened to fall from my eyes. He then took my hand towards his lips and kissed them.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep my promise. I am so sorry, Myunghee. Will you give this man another chance by allowing him to protect you from this cruel fate one more time?", he asked.

"You'll die...", I trailed off and he chuckled. "And why do you seem so sure about it?", he questioned. "Fate repeats Taehyung! This means all of us are going to end up the same way, if we're together!", I shrieked.