Part 32

Cheries Pov:

I sit on the couch staring at the door. My leg going up and down from the nerves shooting through me. Where is she? Why is she taking so long? 

So many questions went through my head and I probably looked insane from the people around me. It's been a while and club hours are finished, everyone was packing up now but I was still waiting for Berry. I felt like a mom who is paranoid about my child getting kidnapped or something. You never know though until you find out for yourself.

I stand up and walk towards the door. My hands shaking as I turn the handle. Just as I did though, someone opened the door. That someone was Hikaru. 

"Oh hey... Cherry" He says nervously. I get over my surprise and don't answer him, all I do is, you know, grab him by the shirt and throw him to the ground. After everyone heard the loud thud they all turned their heads to our direction. I didn't pay attention though. 

I sit on his stomach and grab his shirts collar, pulling him up. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BERRY?!" I scream into his face while he is still groaning from the hit.

"What?" He mumbles to me with confusion. I pull my face into disgust.

"I said, what have you done with Berry, you followed her out the door and you came back alone. You took a long time as well." I say with venom dripping from my words. 

"Cherry?" I hear a girl say my name from behind me. My expression changes into realization and I drop Hikaru's head to the ground. Quickly I get up and look to see Berry standing by the door frame confused. A huge smile crosses my face as I go to hug her.

"Oh my god you're safe I'm so happy" I say into her shoulder.

"Uh yea I'm glad that you're glad but I got to ask you one question" She says and I fail to notice how chocked up she sounds. 

"Yea sure, what is it?" I say, the dumb smile still on my face.

"Why did you do that to Hikaru?" She says looking behind me to Hikaru laying on the floor anime crying holding his head. A little moment of silence goes by as we both stared at him and the others staring at us (mostly me) scared.

"Oh uuuuh, don't mind him I'm just glad you're safe. Ready to go home?" I ask her and she reply's with a nod.

"Yea I just need to do something quick" She said with a small smile. my smile drops a bit but I regained it again.

"Oki doki poki woki I"ll wait at the gates if that's okay?" I asked her and she nods with a close eyed smile. 

I grab my bag on the couch and go out the door while saying bye to everyone else.