Can't breathe

"Cas! Are you ready?"
Cassidy stayed here all day and now she's using my make-up. I let her put on some make-up on my face too, but not too much. Just a little mascara and eyeliner. I actually like it.
"Almost!"
Ugh, it's already 5.37pm and we have to drive there too. I am never late, most of the time I'm 5 minutes early or even earlier. I just don't like being late, but Cassidy doesn't really care. I walk upstairs to see what she's doing. She's going through my closet.
"Cas, why are you wearing my clothes?"
"I just want to look cute."
She still likes Stefan. That's probably why, so I don't say too much about it.
"You always look cute! Listen, we have to go if we want to be there on time. Do you need anything else?"
"Nope, it's okay. How do I look?"
"GREAT GIRL, as always." She laughs, I pick up Masy and we leave. Cassidy is driving and when we are nearly there I get really nervous, what if Damon is there too? We haven't talked after our dinner, and I couldn't actually figure out what he meant with it. Cassidy parks the car and looks at me.
"Woah, you look really... Bad."
"Bad? What do you mean bad?"
"Well, I mean, it just looks like, uhm, I don't know how to explain. But you're nervous."
I just look at her. I don't even understand myself why I am this nervous. It's also because of Stefan, I think, because we haven't really hung out after the last time we agreed to 'being friends'.
"Come on girl, let's just have some fun."
I nod. We get out of the car and knock the door. Stefan opens, I try to look around him to see if Damon's there too, but it doesn't seem like it. I can't see anyone else inside. We hug each other and than we go inside. I still feel a bit uncomfortable, but I can see that Stefan's really trying.
"Do you want anything to drink?"
"Do you have coke?" Cassidy asks.
"Yeah, I do. Elena?"
"Just some water, please."
"Water? Let me check if I can find that." Damon says while he walks in, my heart jumps when I hear his voice. So he was home, just not downstairs. He comes back with a glass of water and gives it to me.
"Hii." He says with a smile.
"Hey"
"Is it okay if I hang out with you guys tonight?" He asks, looking at Stefan.
"Yeah, sure."
We all sit down, Damon sits down next to me on the couch. We all just talk about random things until the pizza arrives. Masy's sleeping. Damon and I haven't really talked to each other after the glass of water, just in general, but I caught him looking at me a few times. We decide to watch a horror movie, well actually, they decided we'd watch a horror movie, I definitely didn't agree. Horror movies aren't really my thing, but I don't want to ruin it. They put on the movie, IT. I try not to be obvious that I'm scared, but I think I'm not so good at hiding it. Damon tries to scare me, but I'm scared for real so I don't laugh. Stefan's just laughing at me and Cassidy is all into the movie. Damon comes closer and he puts his hand on my leg. I feel stiffened, I can't move and I can barely breathe.
"Don't be scared." He says. "It's all fake, and we're all here."
I still feel like I can't move. What is he doing? He's making me feel so crazy. I have to get away from here, I have to get some fresh air.
"Guys, I think Masy needs to go out, I'm taking her for a walk."